Reviews for i will be with you
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
you are an incredible poet.
for shame chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
this guy i know used to cut. he'd say it was from his cat, but we all knew he didn't have a cat.

we all knew he hurt himself but didn't know what to say because no one knew him well enough to do anything about it and eventually the cuts healed up and he stopped wearing long sleeves and smiles began to return to his face.
drink me pretty chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
these are really powerful words

you have written here.

i think it would be safe to say

many of us are suffering with you.
morbid-fantasies chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
legit,

I know EXACTLY how you feel.
Moon-Chaser chapter 10 . 7/30/2008
oh my..this is so powerful to me, what you wrote I can understand so well, it is something that I can just relat to and it leaves me feeling weak. You write so powerfully and I hope that you keep doing so.

softersin chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
All of this is so sad, and so true to many people in the world, including me. I used to have the same problem, I would cut myself when I got angry at anyone. Thinking that maybe it would make the pain go away. It stopped my tears from streaming down my face for a long time. I remember the first time I tried it was when my friend told me she had started cutting herself because her boyfriend was treating her wrongly. I was so afriad for her. So i cut myself too. The next day, my two friends sat beside me at the cafiteria table and one was looking at my watch, noticed some blood, and took of my watch. Revealing the scars. Which concluded in a long lecture. Other than her, nobody else knew about it. I finally stopped a little bit ago, although I have caught myself thinking about doing it again when times get tough. I'll stop rambling now. I just wanted you to know you're not alone. Stay strong. :)
HauntedMisery chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
amazingly well written.
Moon-Chaser chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
I really liked this. It made me think and I love the way that you decribe things. It seems to have its own beat, an flow that just pulled me along. I really loved this.

Faith Adeline chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
good piece, very strong.

Faith
Moon-Chaser chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
You express yourself well, going through the thought process behind what is happening. I like the way that you do this.

Faith Adeline chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
amazing piece.

Stay strong.

Faith
Moon-Chaser chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
I am sorry that you are going through such a rough time, and I don't mind that you aren't posting as often right now, I understand that life does go on and that you might have things going on. So long as you come back soon and write everything that you are feeling in that beautiful way that you do. I hope things get better for you.

You wrote this wonderfully, I love the whole structure of this, and the memories that you share. I'm not sure if this person died or went away thought, sometimes it is the same thing, and it sounds like it was painful for you.

by His blood chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
nicole!

if my profile doesn't work soon, i'm going to go insane. i know this is asking a lot, but if you wouldn't mind, could you please e-mail fictionpress, include the link to my profile and let them know that i need the profile fixed? my e-mails might not have gone through, so please, could you help me?

also, you can contact me at this amazing self-injury site (this is my profile on there):

gabrielle.

i miss you so much ... i can't wait to talk to you again. there's a messaging system on there, all you have to do is sign up and then message me through my profile. also, i hope the site will help you to recover - it's positively amazing. just message me once you sign up, if you can - we can talk further from there. i have a lot to tell you, and i'm sure you have a lot to say as well.

i love you as much as always, dear. you are in my thoughts and prayers always. God bless you, nicole. stay safe. stay strong. and remember the stars.

in the peace and love of Christ,

alison xx
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
painful.. by the way, thanks for adding me on your fave authors' list ;)
Moon-Chaser chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
It is just such an honest piece of work. That someone was there to help you must have been such an amazing and terrifying thing. You express yourself very well in this.