Reviews for Nymph
Dena'sMelody chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Grant and Keisuke are one of the cutest couples! I'll be looking over your other work when I get the chance simply because if this story was awesome then your others should be too! I'm definitely adding you to my alert list XD
Siereda chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
If ever you have any desire to write more for this story, go ahead. You have a lot of support!
saints chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
nooooooooooooooooo keisuke you idiot!no it not the right thing to do! if there is a lemon in the next chapter it better be grant and keisuke or ill be haunting your dreams for the rest of your life and ill hide in your closet with a pitch fork waiting to strike!
saints chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
keisuke you ass! what a stupid grudge to hold against someone who loves you! you can get raped for all i care!just dont go back to the people who gave you love food and family!go back once you truely realize your grant did has been eating at his insides sinse it the same thing happened to me i would forgive no point in making the persons life a place worse than hell!...wow i spazed out...
corigray333 chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
Awesome story. I love it!

But I have one question: Why does Cian sleep around like that if he seems like he doesn't really like that?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 19 . 9/2/2010
so, its an old posting, but its a really good story. thanks for sharing!
Jichi-chan chapter 20 . 9/28/2009
Thank you very much for the wonderful story!

I hope you can write a sequel about this story.

BTW I hope that you keep up the good work~

And thank you very much again for the story~!
ebonyskin237 chapter 19 . 5/23/2009
I really loved your story!
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 20 . 5/2/2009
I loved your story.

It felt like the plot went kind of fast though.

I got a bit confused.

Other then that it was awsome~!

]
artmagus chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
i liked the story and of course the characters besides the few misspelled words...
ggod-and-broken chapter 20 . 2/28/2009
This is one of the best stories i have evr red! I can't wait to start reading halloween candy! I am DEFINATELY putting you on my alert list!
anonymous chapter 19 . 2/1/2009
I loved the whole thing, you can't spell, but you make one hell'ova good author! ;3
Lerene chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
I would love a story with any of our male characters. I love them all. I would like to know more about Jarl (did I spell his name right :s) , you the oldest character. But I also wouldn't mind more Grant and Keisuke. I love your characters so anyone would be great.
admin Z1 chapter 19 . 11/6/2008
Pretty good keep up the good work.
Eclipse666 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008