Reviews for I'll be the Guy this Time
Zeveray chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I absolutely loved this poem!
anmegrl01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
heehee! I think it's ironic that I should read this piece right after (literally, I just closed my IM session with her) getting dissed by my...erm...'partner' XD for being 'the guy' TOO MUCH. It really made me laugh, and I needed that.

Thanks :)

anmegrl01 't3h l3zb0'
mygoditsm chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
that sadly true
king of confidence chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I think it's interesting how you're playing on gender stereotypes for your humour/sarcasm(?). The only thing that tripped me up was the line about being "the gay"-I wasn't quite sure what to make of that. Were you intentionally being derogatory, in order to make the guy seem more mean?
ThisThingCalledLife chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
nice! as a current guy-hating ex it's perfect
softer side of apples chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I LOVE THIS POEM...
vaudeville summers chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I love how accurate and true this is...I feel like I can really relate to it and that's quite an accomplishment :) Good job once again.

Deanna
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This was so true! We all wish it could be different when sucky things happen.

the Stranger in the moonlight
Andrea Lotte chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Ooh! Burn! You've definitely struck a chord for me, and I bet for all those other girls when they read this. I like I like :-) Great work!
Froggiemiks chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Love it. It imspires me. Lol. I think all girls have or do currently feel this way.

Nice
theThinker chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This poem is really funny! However i will say that any guy who does these things to a girl...should have had his man card revoked, and if he hadnt then the man council is slacking and ill have to put in a complaint. No guy should ever treat a woman like that.

Sorry if a guy has treated you like that.

-theThinker-

THINK! Think about what? I DONT CARE JUST THINK NOW!
Luny Loona chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Yup, difference in genders can be annoying...

Nice poem and structure, I like the shorter stanzas within the longer ones.
lover-and-fighter chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
i love it...its amazing. and yea...guys stinkk. they get the easy end of the stick
VELVETxKISSES chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
haHA! yess! love this! it's so true too! i wish the guys could learn what it feels like. anywhoo, thanks for reviewing to my stuff! much luff

xoxo and all that jazz