Reviews for What A Pretty Necklace
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
I like the almost morbid feel to your poems, it's like having a thick layer of dust on my nose. It's suffocating, but addictive.

(Don't know how you do it, but it's great!)
Walrus Lover 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Are you making fun of Cancer Kids? Mean!

-Wally
Lady Fingers chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
oh my!

phew

i need to catch my breath

this was incredibly relatable and beautifully written (and so i find every one of your poems i have clicked on has yet to dissappoint.)

You are really talented

I wish you were in my creative writing class, we'd have so much to talk about-or so it feels...
XsilentXescapeX chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
amazing and...pretty? i guess you could say that. I love the title and summary. Lovely.
miscellanea chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
What a Pretty Necklace...wow. This is really good.
DiaRose chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Very beautiful, and original, I'm very impressed.

Love,

Dia
whispered something profound chapter 1 . 10/22/2007

i adore this. every stanza. i like the honey metaphor in the beginning the most, mostly because i feel like that everytime i try to speak.
windy girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
This all flows really nicely. The end was particularly pretty.

-pb
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I always want to give you constructive criticism, but I can never find anything to criticize. I really loved the last lines how they rhymed somewhat.
Jessie chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That last stanza is amazing.
the face in the window chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Another amazing poem (so goes all my reviews). I love the second stanza, beautiful.

Rowan.

(p.s. *pokes* I posted things on this account, the wait's finally over. xD)
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
This had great flow and a morbid taste to it, but I can't quite put my finger on what sounded so morbid about it. The third to last stanza was incredible especially "Cut me up do I will bleed for calling you an almost liar".

Really good poetry, though I didn't grasp it fully I liked not understanding it. It gives me more reason to think upon it and anything thought-provoking is good.

the Stranger in the moonlight
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
konban wa

Those last two lines... breathtaking! I - wow! Wow! Wow! "ALl I can think is that cancer is strung across your mother's neck / But it's choking you instead" - LOVED THOSE LINES!

(Sorry, this review was almost pathetic in how unhelpful it was.)

Zaijen