Reviews for Sentiment Lost
Lana chapter 56 . 11/28
I'm loving this book you're such a talented writer, this book is near genius! all the plot twists i wonder how you could have even tho ur the writer kept up with them! i'm in love! i can't believe its not published its better than most of the books i've read, sure it could use a little editing but what's real is that it's deliciously heavy on the story line. love love love. please write a third one! maybe heavier on the romance with the same weight on the action and suspense it would be perfect!
Lana chapter 12 . 11/26
What does maya look like
Impressed chapter 13 . 8/9
"...And it was a quest that was worth brokering a deal with the soul that left the devil in his trail."
I love this line.
theshadowkeeper chapter 67 . 3/12
Wow, whatta journey that was! Jace was easily my favourite chatacter from AWNC and when I read TOC, I fell even more in love with him, so when I found out about this book I got so excited. I had thought I wanted Taryn and Jace together, but after seeing Taryn's chatacter through Maya's perspective, I realized just how much I dislike her (she's pretty immature and emotionally stunted and I just didn't see it before). Maya is an amazingly complex character, and hands down my favourite lead out of all your stories. She's compelling as a character because of how she thinks, and I adored that quality so much (especially in the opening scene at the banquet) though I felt she seemed to lose that sense as the book progressed (her interactions with Taryn were so fun to read). If I keep going this will turn into an essay, so this is where I'll end it!
Venus chapter 61 . 10/4/2016
Love love love, this novel!
Les chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Nice
rvj chapter 56 . 1/29/2016
why in AWNC does Jace have a daughter but here he reveals his child to be his son ?
Guest chapter 67 . 11/6/2015
I don't care how late I am to read this great story. I spent two days to finish it, I even ignored some social event to read it lol. It's just so.. so... unpredictable, the angels and demons. I love Maya, she's so feminine even you don't describe her whole appearance and Jace, gosh, I wish I have bf like that, and Oscar too. Overall, I'm new to your stories and I'm already hooked up. Keep up the good work!
-sorry for bad english
izziex chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
Oh my god (I know I sound like a teenage girl but I don't care)! I was so happy when I realised you actually had written Jace's story. Throughout the first book I confess I considered him a better (or at least more interesting) choice for Taryn but from what I've read so far... I bow to your pairings :P So far, I actually like Maya better than Taryn, which I didn't think it would possible. I am truly enjoying 'Sentiment Lost' & I'm sure it won't disappoint :) You're a great writer , hope you keep writing so I can keep reading :P
ibsesix chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Is there going to be a third book? Noticed that you wrote that you were working on it, but wonder if it finished and will be published somewhere - this book sort of leaves you hanging :).
Guest chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
I don't understand.. Did Taryn and jace had sex? Because there was a sentence in the chapter where jace said "I made love to her.."
Amee chapter 67 . 8/21/2014
OMG! You need to publish this! I usually finish a book in a day or 2 but this was a really long one and it took me 3 days to finish and I freaking love it! I love Jace and Maya although I hated Maya sometimes when she was always fighting Taryn. I like Maya (she is tough and strong) but I really love Taryn (original AWNC). I hope you will get to publish this and the original AWNC.
Erika Shannon chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Please Tijan get this book published.
Erika Shannon chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
WOW what can I say. This story needs to be released and out there for all to see. Like A Whole New Crowd this story has me captive in its soul.
xxjoceyuxx chapter 67 . 7/22/2014
Hands down my favorite book you've ever written. This is probably the fourth or fifth time that I've read it and it still blows me away. I was so sad to hear that you weren't going to be publishing this and keeping AWNC as a stand alone, so I had to come and read it again.
I hope one day in the future you change your mind and decide to publish this and write the sequel. I honestly think this is your best work and the products would be phenomenal and well worth the energy to tackle this beast of a storyline.
So yeah I'm looking forward to AWNC because I didn't get to read it in full before you took most of it off fictionpress and can't wait to read anything you write!
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »