Reviews for End Of All Hope
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Well, good chapter again as usual. Only maybe you can be more detailed in the action scenes. Apart from that, nothing much to say. And I don't think you will kill off Tessa and Raquel just like that lol! XD Anyway, sorry for being late in this review. FP screwed the last time I go there...
Melissa Norvell chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
I love this so far! These are definitely my kind of stories and I'm glad to be able to read them from such a talented author!

By the way, I've updated Synthetic Emotions!
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Well ,sorry for the late review here. Missed out on your update somehow... anyway, I can say that this is your best work of now. Maybe you can add in more details overall wise, but apart from that, good chapter again... the whole story is definitely tight paced, which is something I'm incapable of... _ Anyway, good story here. Nothing to complain about here... anyway, hope to see you update this soon! Bye! :)
Melissa Norvell chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
Wonderful story you have here! I'm going to add it to my C2, which is one for the best dark stories in this category. I'll definitely be back to read more!
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
Well, another good chapter here again. Maybe you should do the flashback scene in a more detailed way, but apart from that, nothing much to say here. I really wonder what that "thing" would look like. Anyway, wonder what will happen next. Sorry if this review is short, but my brain can't come up with anything right now. Anyway, thanks very much for your reviews for my stories up till now. Bye! :)
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Okay there. Thanks for your review on the latest chapter of COA. Thanks very much. :) Anyway, my brain was freakin' occupied right now, so don't be surprised if this review's rather short... anyway, I've never seen the anime that you said was the inspiration of this story so I can't really talk much about similiarities... Anyway, well detailed chapter here. It really starts off in a good pacing and the whole part on the running away can let the reader visualize what is going on... but I guess maybe you shouldn't use the same names repeatedly... that was just me anyway... anyway, thanks again for your review. Hopefully I can review the next chapter soon. Bye! :)
aka Providence chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
nice chapter,yo. the balance in action and gore is just right. personally, i like the fact that the monsters (things, or whatever) are lacking the basic descriptions, it kinda leaves me to imagine. though, i'm not too sure if the other readers like that. update soon!

peace out, yo.

see ya!

aka Providence
aka Providence chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
an interesting prologue. it draws me in, though nothing much is established yet about what the story is about, it draws me in. update soon, hear?

see ya!