Reviews for Functional
freak-joy-spastic chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Well ride me a pony backwards. This was cirtanly something. It sure didn't end how I thought it would. But in a way that's good. This was a well written story. (still, *) Much anime love bye bye
lymli chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
yeah, really it's gripping.

I wish for an adventure like that.

the end was amazing, I can't believe that, it's as if there was a "to be continued" and my favorite chapter was 3. 2
Always Being Different chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
A very interesting story. I like the characters. They are very life like even though they're placed in a science fiction setting. I can't wait to see where this goes. I do have a question though. If Lynn was able to find out that Charley had a sense of humor, then why wasn't Alex informed of it as well considering that the Blood Hand has been studying his behavior patterns? It's not a big deal, but something that might need to be addressed to make the plot more believable. Also, I think I might have found a typo:

“You look nice,” Greg announced.

Turning around to pull her hair into a pony tail, Lynn answered, “I’m not all that interested in looking nice, Marshall. I’m not some sort of girly-girl who has to get her eye shadow perfect before she’ll let anyone see her each morning.”

“That’s not what I meant,” Greg assured her.

“I know,” Lynn breathed, relaxing. “I didn’t mean to snap at you, but I’ve seen the news reports, and I know what people are saying about me. They think I’m only part of the crew now because I’m a woman, and you’re all trying to be politically correct.”

Swallowing a lump in his throat, Greg offered, “Well, actually. . .”

You keep using the name Greg when I'm sure you mean Marshall. It kind of threw me off for a minute.

Good work. I would like to read more.
lymli chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
interesting plot, and it's thrilling?