Reviews for Vampiric Kiss AKA Fangs in My Neck
Poe's Law, I see.
Annonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Nice satire.
laaaaa chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
Are you kidding? For people with more intelligence, and a mature approach?

Sweetheart, I don't know how old you are to consider this mature, but it needs a lot of work.
La Paloma Que Vuela Bajo chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I was expecting a more substantial and mature fiction. You said in your summary that 'Vampiric Kiss' is for more readers of more-than-average intellectual ability. I must say that I am a little disappointed.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Is this supposed to be serious? If so, I've ot some stuff to say...

"Beautifuler" isn't a word. Try "More beautiful".

In chapter one, you put some extra words where they didn't belong.

Really...This seems kind of a cliched plot. But I think if you tweaked it a little it'd be awesome.

Ashe
NightmareWriter chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Hmm, very interesting story. I like the detail, but it's a little fast paced. In all, I really like it!
Oracle of Destiny chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Woah, so Shoko is becoming more confident then - that's good. think she deserves to have the best things in life now after what she went through during the previous chapter.I admit I was kinda surprised that she turned into a vampire and it made me laugh when she said she would be a vegertarian vampire - now that was great.

Well, at least she has changed for the better and she is more beautiful too and I think this new personality suits her down to the ground to be honest. I would like to see what she can do with her new found abilities and see if Jiro gets with her finally sooner or later.

I really like Jiro and I think he is worthy of her as I can tell he truly cares about her and wants to do anything for her. I loved it when he said he will love her and her poetry forever - that was romantic and it shows that he has feelings towards her.

I do hope that she gets her revenge on Bitchoho but before that she needs to control her powers first.
Fleeting Moment chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
That happened breathtakingly fast...I really like it! Is there any more this is quite upbeat? Please update soon!
Creative Colors chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I read this the other day and kept forgetting to review. I don't normally read romance stories but this one is pretty good though. It's rather funny an d I hope you'll continue it soon.
Oracle of Destiny chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This is quite interesting - I enjoyed it to say the least :) I admit this is a rather good idea so I'm looking forward to see how it develops. You described how it feels to be a teenager as teenagers do go through these moods and feelings/emotions that they haven't felt before lol.

Shoko - I feel sorry for her after hearing about the car crash and I personally thinks she should be finally happy and rise above people who bully her. My God, she has a lot of allergies hehe.

Bitcoho - I hate her completely. She is really stuck up and she obviously thinks that the whole world revolves her. I hope something bad happens to her lol.

Jiro - I think he is such a good lad, protecting her like that. And yes, I do think that Jiro and Shoko have a hell of a lot of things in common. They will be a good couple no doubt!

Also. this is very funny too...
Aibari chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
o.o It's terrible, yet hilarious. Like when the worst auditions of Idol is on, I find myself unable to look away. I salute you! : P
Fleeting Moment chapter 1 . 10/20/2007