Reviews for Kayley's Top 10 Rants!
Germany chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Yes, every writer has this issue, lol. Right now I'm actually recovering from Writer's Block. So annoying when you know the beginning, you know the end, but you don't know what to write in between...

Anyways, I would comment on your other three chapters, but I find that I can't really relate to them. And the stuff I do have to say could come off wrong and I could make an a$$ out of myself XD
SpikeyGirl chapter 4 . 3/23/2009
I can honestly say I agree with all of these, but I can blame school work for my lack of muse. The second one defiantly gets to me, all I hear is 'Simon did this for me', 'Dan is taking me out' and so on.

Getting IDed is really annoying especially when people say I'm so lucky for looking so young, this kind of links with the second point. The last point I half agree with, in the way when someone older than me says it to me, it gets to me. When its someone who is younger, I really couldn't care less.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has these problems, I look forward to seeing what's next.
Noniplod chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
Goodness. I'm called immature all the time. It sucks I know.

Captain
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
Missing a word here,

how would you feel when someone cruelly labels (you) as immature?

You would (feel) crestfallen and disheartened I would imagine.

"That is one question that I don’t know the answer to…"

Though yours is good,but I think that it would sound better like this:

"That is one question I don't know how to answer."

But hey,it both means the can leave it the way it is.

Wow!In the last paragraph,I could feel your anger through those words.

I've been called immature from my significant was quite hurtful,I must I know he was the one that was immature.I hate it when people call me do they mean actually by "mature"?Do they mean,you have to act serious all the time?I mean come on,what would life be if you're only nothing but mature and think about work,work and nothing but ..jokes and laughs must come in.

Ok..I'm ranting on,myself,and that's not a review and plus I'm suppose to help you,not tell you my own little story :p.

Anyways update soon,this is really interesting as I can relate a lot to how you feel.
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
Ok,

"Everyone needs it, especially when you’re a teenager, and has to carry it around with them as they are asked for it in sometimes."

I think it sounds better this way:

"Every needs it,especially when you're a teenager,and has to carry it around as you are asked for in at certain times."

Yours is a bit wordy.(My opinion,though).If you don't want to put "you" as in my sentence,you can keep "they",but then you have to change "epecially teenagers".

"However the thing that never ceases to amaze (or amuse me for that matter) is that near enough all the time I get asked for ID and to be honest with you, it really pisses me off every time."

You should take out the brackets.

ID's are quite annoying to hold when going out as I don't like carrying a ..which girl doesn't carry handbags,purse or wallets?Me!I don't carry my ID one has every asked once this dumb busdriver told me I look 20 when I was not even 16.I got so pissed I threw the money in his face.

It's a compliment that you look younger than you shouldn't feel offended.I wish someone could tell me I look younger than I ,I'm only 16 NOW.

I'm enjoying this journal interesting!
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
Umm...let's see,this sentence is a bit weird.

"After I had told a friend of mine that the person who invented Valentine’s Day should be shot in the foot, she told me that love is a pain in the arse that don’t have it when they are constantly surrounded by people in love."

Could be written as:

"After I told my friend that the person who invented Valentine's Day should be shot in the foot,she told me that love a pain in the arse."..I think there was something missing in the next part of the sentence...because I don't really get it from there on.

I thought England was good in soccer...hmm..is it because David Beckham left to play for the US you said that?

Oh and..about the boyfriend thing,I've never got the experienced of being single,but..maybe you should try hanging doing some activities that involve you shy?If you are,maybe they are too and you should make the first move by introducing yourself.I don't know...you didn't really mention much about your lifestyle,so it's quite hard for me to give you a suggestion without knowing you more.

It would be nice for us to be friends,if you don't mind.
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Well..your title tells us all about your story..or rather me it seems more like a journal..hehe.

Anyways,I have the same feelings too,but I call the writer's ...like your friends say,your ideas will come soon.

Are you trying to write a story with romance or war?Battle between the two or like a series of them falling in love through friendship?I guess to get your ideas out you must ask yourself certain questions like that and how do you want your story to follow?

By the way,there was a funny sentence ..no,you didn't write it wrong,just the my mind was playing tricks with I read "I just feel like ordering them to come back to me pronto!"-I literally read in my mind "I just feel like ordering them off of Ebay." yeah...weird,eh?I know...
ohheyitscindyk chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
aww... it's ok, kayley (hope you don't mind me calling you that). i haven't had a boyfriend either.

it's quite personal, but i think you have voiced what every girl has felt some time or another. i'm pretty sure every girl has felt this way at some point or other. at least, i hope every girl has. every girl should experience this to fully appreciate her boyfriends, whenever they appear.

i know, i hate when people say stuff like that ("boys will come later!"). i won't say it to you, haha.

but i will say that you are in the prime of your life! enjoy it!

this sounds totally clicheish, & i know you've heard it before, but in order to love someone, you have to love yourself first.

every time i feel down on not having a boyfriend, i read your "12 Fabulous Reasons Why It's Great Being Single!" chocolate & romance movies are great, too. but i'm sure you know that. every girl knows that.

there are loads of attractive men out there- you deserve one.

thanks for posting.
concerto49 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
It's just a word, and maybe as in emotionally. Some people think they're so old when they're so young anyway. It's just how people think. They have their freedom. Thought there are annoying people that think they're too good for everyone else. Oh well.
concerto49 chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Yeah I guess. It's like we're not humans - we're just this string of numbers. We should be represented by who we really are - our character, our personality, our traits, and all - not some ID thing. It's stupid in a way really. We're in this database thingy and are looked up. We're just data to some people.

In some countries if you don't carry your ID card and the police happens to check, apparently you're in big trouble. Gosh, just because you forget to bring something - they'll think you're illegal.
concerto49 chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Yeah, I sort of understand in a way. If you ask me - not so much jealous - envy is a better word perhaps. Maybe that's why we write though. It's to fulfill those situations that we can't in life. We use our imaginations to make up for it. Guess nothing's perfect and there's a lot of bad times. Everyone has their own problems to deal with. You might be laughing at them for other things, so no worries.
concerto49 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I usually think of my ideas during travel (like waiting and during transport), between classes, lunch, or other such times. Hence when I get around to write, I would have usually thought up what to write. Other times I just string together cool ideas that come up, like say when watching other stuff, talking to people, eating times, etc...

Oh well, there's always such times. It's hard. Keep it up!
Stylo chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Um. Wow. Violent.

Immaturity is highly relative.
Stylo chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
I look older than my age, so this isn't a problem for me.

But on the bright side, when you're 80 you can pass off as 76 :)
Stylo chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
I can't say I can identify here :)
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »