Reviews for A Phoenix Trilogy
Kenna-Kat11 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow, that was an amazing prolouge...it totally grabbed me...i would love to read more of this!

~E~
Jilted Eve chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Very beautiful. It seemed to move very slow-which reflected the mood: Indecisive, watching her beauty...It's a beutiful beginning, lots of desription which doesn't overdo itself. I love scenes that do this, slowly but surely, the characters meet and one is enraptured by the other be it ability, physical appearance or the environment around them that suites them...

Though, this one is intresting because we have no idea who this pheonix is or the man who planned on killing her. Seems like a good beginning but you could introduce the man in the second chapter-let the reader get to know him, his intentions, his likes/dislikes. Then perhaps move to the pheonix-did she recogniize the man or not?...excetera Things like that could really flesh out the characters.

Lovely beging, I'll look forward to R&R more of this.

- An Apple Bleeds At Twilight
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Oh, I loved your song. It was sad [sob]. I like this story, your a really good writer.

Thanx for your review, I probably won't get to update for ages since I'm working loads.
Psychotic-kitty chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
nice, it says so much in a short time with out being over powering, but almost to mcuh so that it stays with you after you read it. well done.
Frosthold chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Wowwisies! Great job, I must say. Very poetic with out being too stuck in the same old overprocessed metaphors, you get brownie points for that. I'd love to see more actual descriptiveness here as I was a bit unsure about what the scene looked like. You did a good job of describing the sun, and the Phoenix but I would love to see what her bed chamber is like and the balcony and the guy, etc. Also, who are these people? Is it only her beauty and their affection that is keeping the guy from killing her? Is it something else? These are all things you might should touch on so that we have a better idea of how the story is going to play out. This type of thing is a win-win situation for you and your readers because you can make them think they have a good grasp on the plot (which will make them happy) and then you can add lots of extra wowing twists and stuff (which will, hopefully, make everyone happy). However, if you think this will ruin the mysteriousness of the piece, then by all means leave it out of the prologue. Just make sure you put it into your story some how.

Write more soon!

-Frost
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow! Amazing as always! I've got to send this to my friend! She'll absolutly love it!

The detail is amazing how do you write so well! Great work!

Guacamole chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
hey this is really cool so far. i can't wait to read the rest when you update again so please do so soon! i'll be waiting!
MiddleSchoolTimeTraveler4 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow... sorry i haven't reviewed in a while I've been busy with school and stuff. But WOW I love all the amazing detail! Where did you learn to write like that? That is amazing! I love that whole sun coming up thing and i am totally wondering what you mean by phoenix! you have got me hooked! o and for ember's fate i didn't feel like review every single chapter... hehe I'm bad! but you have that one so your good... DON'T YOU DARE FORGET TO UPDATE ALL STORIES OR I WILL KILL YOU! yeah... that is all i have... o! check my profile i have another story coming soon if you want to know what it's about... HAPPY HALLOWEEN! lol
Selfishly-Yours chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That's great! I like the way it flowed ,mine always seem to lack that, but you have a nice flow here! Update soon pleaz!

Peace,