Reviews for Breaking A Promise
just4you chapter 38 . 8/4/2011
i love your writing! iv been with this story for a long time and i'm wondering if updates will come faster now, or if your near the finish :)
Jada Writes chapter 38 . 8/4/2011
I'm so glad you're back and updating! What a cliffhanger you've left us with! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :)
pbgurl chapter 38 . 8/4/2011
Oh no! Why'd Tyler have to do that. And there in the crowd? I really really really hope that that doesn't cause problems between Ella and Braidon. I hope Braidon doesn't jump to conclusions and believe she was cheating. :( They only just got together after 35 chapters :(

-Liz :D
lightXdarkness chapter 37 . 7/6/2011
This sure was a nice read to read. I bet that the drama is going to go on full speed since the story seems to be near the end. From the promise reminder, hopefully Rox isn't going to give Ella a hard time with she breaking a promise. Then again, a promise is a promise. Nice to see that your having a great time over there. London is so on my top ten traveling lists. But plz, pllllzzzzzzzzz, try to update soon. I'm dying here. plz, I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Devilish Kisses chapter 36 . 5/22/2011
Update soon!
Devilish Kisses chapter 23 . 5/21/2011
Ha ha, i was a Disney princess one year too when I was younger. I was Sleeping beauty though, but Belle was one of my favourites too!
Devilish Kisses chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Oh my God! Tyler's back :)
Devilish Kisses chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Mmmm...boys ;)
hahahahaha chapter 37 . 10/16/2010
Hey! I love this story, but its not done yet. so please put up another chapter so we can find out if Roxy excepts that Ella and Braidon love eachother and more on Roxy and Tyler, please and thank-you. Awaiting next chapter!
lostlette chapter 37 . 10/14/2010
awe I love love love this story!
vampy08 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Bookmarking
hopefaithgrace chapter 37 . 9/23/2010
Welcome to London, amazing city, lived here all my life and I love it :)

Hope you have a blast and settle in etc etc. :D x
Dance Your Heart Out chapter 36 . 8/12/2010
I love it so far ! (:
lizingrey chapter 36 . 8/8/2010
finally:) can't wait for the next chapter!
Zippy chapter 36 . 8/2/2010
Yay! It was perfect. It was just the right about of mush and fluff to make it amazing. :) I loved it! If I could I would bearhug this story.
382 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »