Reviews for Breaking A Promise
notthiscreative chapter 36 . 7/28/2010
Ah! I love it! (: haha.

Have tons and tons of fun in London! That's so freaking amazing! That's what Ive always wanted to do! And hopefully I will. But I do get to go visit next summer... (:
MintCcIceCream chapter 36 . 7/25/2010
All I can say is FINALLY! I feel like I've been waiting for everything that happened in this chapter since the beginning! I love the Braidon/Ella part, you wrote it so well, it was absolutely adorable! And I'm so glad Roxy finally said all those things to Tyler, b/c now maybe they can get somewhere in a relationship! I love them together so much, I think they're one of my favorite couples! Anyway, good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY AND CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
lampshades chapter 36 . 7/23/2010
aw...he loves her!

i LOVE this story! Update soon!
flamesflyer chapter 36 . 7/23/2010
Love this story! When I got the email for the update I had to read it even though I'm running late for work, oops. Can't wait for more!
PanicWithCare chapter 36 . 7/22/2010
Oh lordy, this chapter was so cheesy.

But I can't deny, I loved it.

I couldn't stop smiling the whole time at that part at the end.

I was all like 'AW!' they are so cute.

But, man, is she in for some trouble with Roxy.

What in the world is going to happen if she finds out?

They are totally screwed!

Lovvin it!
jack jack attack chapter 36 . 7/22/2010
AH! Finally! Some action between Ella and Braidon! :D Man, you left it at the best part too. :( Anyway, congratulations and good luck on your studying abroad in London! I really want to study in London as well, so hopefully I'll be able to do that in a couple of years. I'll be praying for that chapter before you leave! :D
Jada Writes chapter 36 . 7/21/2010
How cute! But I bet something explosive is going to be happening in the next chapter. Keep up the great work!

- J
smileinthemira chapter 36 . 7/21/2010
:O
HelgaBertoni chapter 36 . 7/21/2010
Loved it, update soon!
pbgurl chapter 36 . 7/20/2010
AH! They KISED! and he said I love you to her! YAY! Finally! Now that they or at least he expressed his feelings for her, I'm hoping she tells him about the promise she made with Roxy and maybe they could date in secret. and hopefully she says "I love you" back to him.

Poor Tyler though :(

-Liz :D

So lucky! I'm jealous, lol! Have a fantastic time in London! _
MintCcIceCream chapter 35 . 5/26/2010
Superb story! Absolutely amazing! I love it! I really can't wait for more of it! I love all the secret little twists in the characters lives and pasts and actions and what not! Love it! Good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY! UPDATE SOON!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
Jada Writes chapter 35 . 5/20/2010
Great story so far. I can't wait for more!
kakimon chapter 35 . 5/20/2010
I just read all 35 chapters, and I must say, I LOVE IT.
Jada Writes chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
This is a great story so far, and I'm looking forward to reading more!

Just to let you know, for some reason this chapter (chapter 3) is cut off.
Sneha903 chapter 35 . 5/9/2010
the chap was good. reading your story ahter a long time was kind of refreshing since the plot is different from the typical romance plot!
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »