Reviews for Breaking A Promise
Fresh Harvest chapter 35 . 5/7/2010
I wish I weren't so tired so I could give you more than a driveby review. However, I was really excited to see that you had updated, and I like this chapter! I want things to finally work out for Ella and Braidon / Roxy and Tyler, but... patience haha. Looking forward to seeing how things resolve and what happens next! :)

All the best!
Raechellaa19 chapter 35 . 5/5/2010
I luve this chapter! Update soon!
Simple and Sweet chapter 35 . 5/5/2010
ga

i frickin hate you -_-

ugh i want braidon and ella and roxy and tyler to get together already! gaa but no, you decide to complicate things even more -_-

i fricking hate you. hmph (

P [joking] but seriously? hmph
pbgurl chapter 35 . 5/5/2010
:( Poor Ella. Trying to keep her promise to Roxy and just when Braidon finally asks her out she has to say no :(

I want her to just straight out tell Braidon that she made a promise to Roxy in the beggining of the school year, then maybe they could figure something out and just tell Roxy they want to be togetether.

I get the impression that Roxy thinks Tyler has a thing for Ella.

-Liz :D
Dance Your Heart Out chapter 34 . 4/15/2010
I LOVED it .

Write another chapter soon pleasse ? :)
teekiddo chapter 34 . 4/2/2010
update SON. :D
TELIZ chapter 34 . 3/7/2010
So I just read all of your chapters and I am so impressed, your story is really good! I'm bummed that you haven't updated since December, I hope you haven't forgotten about us! I hope that Roxy doesn't forbid Braidon and Ella from going out. I mean, I understand if she gets upset, (probably make the story more interesting) but I must say, I really hope we get a chance to read about Braidon and Ella's relationship as a real couple, I HOPE THAT HAPPENS SO BADLY! They are great for each other!please update soon!
Thewayiam chapter 34 . 1/30/2010
This is so good, i've been checking to see if you have updated for like a month now! No rush though... cannot wait till you do :). This is a graet story line, and you writing is really good. I absolutly love Braidon and i hope now that Ella and him have kissed we get deeper into the story and see how their relation evolvs (hopefully :)) I hope that Roxy is okay with them, even though the whole promise was made, i mean im sure she can see the chemisty the two of them have (braidon and ella.)so i hope you update soon!
hhggtf1244 chapter 34 . 1/17/2010
Love this story so far! I really want to see what happens next chapter between Braidon and Ella. You are a phenominal writer and please plesae please UPDATE SOON!
gghty chapter 34 . 1/9/2010
AH OMG I just read every single chapter. this is brilliant, may you please update soon! thank you you rock this is AMAZING
tjk12ee chapter 34 . 1/9/2010
amazing! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I cant wait much longer! thanks, you are an amazing writer :)
Jackie.Forever chapter 34 . 12/31/2009
Amazing chapter! I totally loved it. And i'm glad you updated and didn't forget about us! Haha.

And I did like reading this chapter and I know why you had fun writing it. I liked them play fighting in the lake. I could totally picture that scene (and also the rest of the chapter of course). I also loved how they kissed though it was cut short! ah!

And I also love Tyler! Haha.

Please update soon!
Zippy chapter 34 . 12/30/2009
Yay! I was hoping you'd get another chapter out before the year ended! What a great belated Christmas present, thanks! Haha!

Amazing chapter! Yay! They finally kiss! And then she remembers about that stupid promise, bummer. I felt so sorry for him.

I love how Tyler kept putting two and two together and kept getting five. Haha.

Thanks! xx D
smileinthemira chapter 34 . 12/29/2009
this is a really good story,

hurry and update ASAP
xxBitterRomancexx chapter 34 . 12/29/2009
I love this story. I just read every single one of the chapters and I am officially in love with Braidon. But while I love him I really want him and Ella to finally hook up but first I want Ella to tell Roxy. So please update!
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »