Reviews for The Not So Great Beyond
xenolith chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This story is amazing! I freakin loved it, laughed so hard! First, death is great, that whole conversation was fantastic. And then the heaven inc. thing, how did you come up with that? Everything you mention is just so darn witty. The polar ice caps, the tsunami, Adam, Jesus! Extremely fun to read, I'm glad I finally got round to it XD

"Don’t worry about it though, things could be worse. That’s our motto actually.”

haha, that's definately brightened up my day.
Crysta Mayville chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This story was great! Only you didn't say what the guy's name was and for some unknown reason that bugged me. Don't ask why, I'm just weird that way. :p
GrannyP chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Everyone in Heaven gets a free World of Warcraft account! Thanks for making me fall out of my chair laughing... Way too many people I know are -well, were, until I performed some serious intervention- addicted to this game. I'm sharing this story with them now.. it's too funny to keep to myself.

Great job! I'm impressed...
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Amusing, original story. "Heaven! Inc." that was great. Fitting title. We should all remember to look both ways before we cross the street. ;) Thanks for your review of my story "Consequences of a Happy Ending". I really appreciate it.

Have a nice day.

~Twilight Starr~
Dellarose chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Sacrilege! I am deeply offended by your parody of religious figures. You shall rot in hell!

Kidding. I loved it. Especially that Joshua kid. He deserves a television show. And the Jesus part. I laughed bemusedly at his douche antics. Seriously. "What would Jesus do?" "World War I, yep. Definitely."

Anyway, I’m sure your English exam would have benefited greatly with this story. Oh well.
AnEmPen chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
XD Dude, this story scared me so much at first. o_o Because I have a story that I'm going to be putting up in a few minutes that starts out pretty much the same. xD;; I mean, theme wise. _;; Meep.

Anyways, rawkin' story. Highly amusing. w Keep up the good work!

Just in case you see it later on, I didn't take the idea from you!
ethiXthol chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow. Heaven Inc., eh? Sounds exciting. And free WoW! YES!
Luny Loona chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Another great story! I liked the part about the long-lost twin and the part relating to laws of science.

Keep writing!