Reviews for The Game
Magical
E. M. Isle chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
truly amazing story
AliceCrookshanks24 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
This is super intriguing and very well written. I'm really curious and can't wait to see what happens next!
Ivi chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
This feels like you skiped a chapter, a very important chapter...alhtough I can appreciate why you did it, i think it will be important to eventually go back and fill this in
Darkwinged Devil chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
Definite Labyrinth vibe. But plenty o difernces- enough for it to work. ANyways , it;s not a movie, so whatever. You do a good job of making the character's belevable and more importantly relatable. Longer chapters would be nice, but I know from experience long chapters will only come when your muse allows it. Mine doesn't..oh well. Good work!
Darkwinged Devil chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Very well written. Has a Labyrinth vibe to it.
Ivi chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
There is a book by the lady who writes the vampire books about a violenist, I dont remember the title and for that I am sorry, I read it for a class when I was having to read about three books a week. But this reminded me strongly of that book. I love your detail and the haunting way you describe him and the situation. Is Kiernan really a charictor from Irish Myths?
Alice Sleeps chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Amazing, and unique. Some parts are a bit sketchy, but the story itself is fantastic. I love that it's written in present tense.