Reviews for alone
AuraBorealis chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
nice work expressing. i love to me alone to except i am literally alone.
And FOREVER chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This is so true. Some people never believe you when you say you want to be alone. Great piece.
Zigity chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I really like it. Full of emotion & very well written.
Jason Mansmann chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
That's my life. Isolation and solitude. I see you like it.
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Good piece, but I have to disagree. For a time being alone is nice, but to live a life of it would be worse. You can not avoid pain in life. You will hurt people sometimes, but that's just the way it is. For some, I know, being alone is their way of escape, and I understand. But for me at least, life is better lived with friends, family, and a loved one, despite all the pain, because true love is worth anything and everything.
windy girl chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Pretty. The people in my life are so loud, which is a major contrast to myself. Time alone is much appreciated.

*kt
babygoth13 12 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Life is hard it knocks you down. But being alone isn't always better. Living alone means diying alone and all in all that would suck.

As for the way the poem was writen it is good. You repeated some of your words a little too offten and too closely together but it was good. I enjoyed it. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
The last few verses are especially good. And if you want to remove double spacing, open up the document and hit backspace shift at the beginning of each line.
whispered something profound chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
haha im the tyoe of person that couldnt disagree more, but i see where you're coming from. people are exhausting some times, but what can i say? im a glutton for pain. i get my heart broken and then start looking for another person to give it to. like i dont want to keep myself, i want to give it away and let others do what they will with it. i guess it doesnt sound like the best thing to do now that i think about it, but its the way i like it.
Dfg3345 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Yepp.. I feel that way all the time. Really cool.