Reviews for Anatomy 101
starlight-angel88 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Aw. Cute fic~!
Cynion chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
i just 'aw'-ed.

lovely, absolutely lovely. it's amazing how you can craft such a wonderful original love story from such a small number of words.

you are an amazing writer who's able to make me feel angry when your characters are angry, breathless when they are breathless,and so contented when they feel the same.

and although this was amazing and perfect and guh, i still wished there was more to it. a continuation maybe?

x
abc123 chewy chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
thats cute ]

put a smile on my face
Suneri chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
(What is shinzou?)

I just love this so much! The Japanese, the little bits and pieces of her observing him and his personality and her drawing him and! And how it turns more...narrative-esque, at the end? I can't explain it, but the tone kind of changes. Maybe it's just that the pieces get longer as the story goes.

And I love the little touch with the last few sentences!
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I love this! It's so sweet, and you say so much without actually saying that much... it's just really well-written.
teagarden chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Cute fic. Nice job!
BluePillow chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Good story! Short and awsome And I learned some Japanese to! ;P
GosuroriOtaku chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
One word- AWESOME. Now, I know more Japanese than I did before! Muahaha!
x-zai chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
aww this is so cute!

i really like the whole idea of the piece~~

sighh if only that could happen in real life. haha.

good job~ :)

vi- cheek

vii- back

vi- neck

ix- hands

its easy for me cos i know Chinese and the jap words are similar to it, though 首 does not really mean neck, 颈项 is the real word for neck.
stseventeen chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
i liked this!
creditted chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
There wasn't anything I less than loved in this story. Awesome job with the descriptions.
sputnik sweetheart chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
ahh, i love this. i love everything about it.
Amber chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
wow, I really like all the descriptions you used! they were so realistic that i felt like i was the girl. good job on this!

and it wasn't confusing at all to me.

i. is eyes,

ii. is lips/mouth?

i. heart (i thought that heart in japanese is kokoro?)

iv. lungs (i'm just guessing here)

v. it can't be eyes again, so i guess it's chest?

vi. cheek

vi(i). back (i cheated on this one and got the translation for 背 from an online translator hahaha)

vii(i). neck?

ix. hand!

did i get them right? haha i can't believe i spent all that time typing everything out! shows just how much i liked this right?
fallinginlove chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This is a very very interesting and creative idea. I like it very much!