Reviews for The Dance in the Rain
Qzie chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was beautiful. It has this mystical quality, I guess you could call it, and for such a short piece, it kind of makes you stare at it in wonder. It was so perfectly worded and... I dunno, it was magnificent. Sorry this is such a short review, but I don't have much time... Favorites! You know, as soon as I log in... '' -Qzie
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This was a great work! I liked how you used the rain as a metaphore to the feeling one gets when in love, with only one thing that matters, in this case, heard. I liked how you chose your words to describe their feelings and the idea of the dance.

Keep at it and write more!

I'll continue to read from you!

The Reverse Edge Blade
the face in the window chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This is so pretty. You're really good at this style of writing. Beautiful job (AND WRITE MORE)!

Rowan.
The Grammar Nazi chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow. Just wow. Romance is my least favorite genre of literature, but this hardly even compares to the rest. It's like a poem, and a very beautiful one at that. I love the language. I love the figurisms. And most of all, I love the end. It's such a brilliantly simple idea, and the way you put it together is magical.

I am really impressed with your work; you're a good author who is definitely a great author in the making, if you pursue it. God job. D