Reviews for Wet and Wild Or pissed, however you look at it
GreysonDrew chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Personally, I love the story. I would like to see you make this into a full-blown master piece!
ocii chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Oh, don't worry. It doesn't really matter how long it takes to write a chapter or story, as long as you took your time and are happy with your result. Time is definitely not money (at least right now, anyway).

I liked this. It was fun to read and you could feel like these were real people.

One thing: Beside the names (since you probably already noticed they're nameless), you should describe detail better. Like, what did the lockers look like? What color were they? What kind of tiles were on the floor? Did the lights flicker? You know, just random things like that will help. Also, blend them in with things happening at the time. That ought to help.

If I were you, I would write a whole novel about this. Maybe she gets pregnant and her parents (who wanted her to be timid and shy) are upset, and while sticking up for herself, she tells them she was raped or something... and then maybe she finds out she might actually really like him (after he's already going through his punishments) and goes through an internal conflict on what to do, and (if she decides to tell people he was “innocent”) deal with society hating her. Yeah, that was me ranting, but if it helps you at all, that's great.

But you don't really have to do anything with this if you don't want to (or can't). It's definitely okay the way it is. Good job!

Rébecca
rosesthorn chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
hmm i actually like it, and it isn't slash! kudos!
Pierce Alexander chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
"Finish how? By fucking?"

Best line I've ever read in any story to date.
Lerene chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I curious why her parents wanted her to act shy and all. Interesting story.
missCeilidh chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
meh, not exactally my type of story, but maybe if you continued the story line, about how the school reacts or something it could end up good, or maybe tell us more about why she's supposed to stay timid and shy, and who these people actually are. like names, or something. sorry, i'm getting a little carried away, but it's a good begining, keep wrighting.

miss C.
caralene chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This was pretty interesting, no going around in circles... Nice..
Misty chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Ahaha, this "sucky" thing was so funny, it made my day. Hehehe. I wish there cud be more to this though. Still funny though. Hope u get over ur writer's block.
Zealot4life chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
lol...i think it's pretty funny...and straight forward! it's a better alternative then the constant problematic plots... :)