Reviews for Final Decision
K. Molle chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
wowzas i didn't see the end being like that; but certainly fit. Good job I rather enjoyed this
Lian Bynum chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wow...that was pretty funny. I liked how he kept trying to kill himself, but in the end, the only way he found worthwhile to end his life was to save another. Cute. :D
Mirutsa Ilayin chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Really neat story, just wish it were a little more fleshed out. I really think it deserves it. In any case, good job; keep writing!
Greenhearts chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Ok so the story was ok...and had an ironic ending. But it's a little meaningless don't you think? I mean he treated death like it was just a joke or something cool to try when you had a bad day. This story is so...meaningless.
showcreator chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Well, he got what he wanted.

MY question is, if he ran outside from the tub, wouldn't he be naked or something? Or did he get into the tub with his clothes on?

Well, tis alright.
liseymarie94 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
wow. he finally died. :) cool story.
i am valentine chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
woah, weird... he wanted to kill himself, but only succeeded when he sacrificed himself. I didn't expect that ending :)
ElizaSpootkittenz chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
wow. That was amazing! I really like the message (sp?). The ending was beautiful. Do you mind if I print it out and tell one of my friends about what you wrote?