Reviews for Wolves Never Cry: Rough Draft
Anonymous chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
*Hugs Teiru and licks the salty tears off his muzzle*
Estelin chapter 11 . 4/25/2008
keep up the good work and writing. this story is great.
Nokturnal Augury chapter 11 . 1/12/2008
AHA!

He has been FOUND.

I wonder will happen when the clan finds out o.o But Roiyaru should already know, right?

Hm.
Lurid Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Wow very discriptive, sweet names given, each word was thought over carefully, I don't see any way it could improve!

Great job, keep writing, and i'll keep reading!

Lurid
Nokturnal Augury chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
It was a very good idea to include Kitsune in this chapter :) It turned it from what could have been a simple 'filler' to an actual buildup. You're displaying a brilliant play of words in your work, without letting it get out of hand, and even though there were a couple of places (maybe one sentence each) that felt a little awkward to read, they were probably due to taste and not 'slip of skill'.

I don't know about the others, but it's extremely entertaining for me to read this at the same time that it's passes on a very somber feeling - entertaining because of the names and the fact that I just HAD to know what they all mean XD It really does provide one with clues of what each one does and what's going to happen.
chrishuyen chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
I need a bit more clarification. So Karasu can turn into a human or a wolf, and I guess if he can Kitsune can to...which leads me to my next question: If Kitsune means fox, is Kitsune a fox or a wolf?
Nokturnal Augury chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
:o

This is progressing very well. Looking forward to seeing even more of these silly humans - and the one intelligent one.

And whether or not her warning will fall on deaf ears Run, wolves, run
Nokturnal Augury chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Sorry it took forever to read these 2 chappies :) but I've been too busy to properly enjoy them, so I left it for after my busy-days were over.

So far so good. It's actually getting better :o we get a glimpse at the plot and the action thickens. But - what happened to Karasu? By this point we've figured out that he's just gone missing, but it would have been for the best if it had been mentioned beforehand. He kinda just went poof and I actually went back to the previous chapter to make believe I didn't miss anything D:

Or you could just leave it this way and call it your style. :P Hehe.

Can't wait to find out what the "them" are. Hm. And where Karasu is.
Chrissy Peebles chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
You know what really amazed me what how descriptive you were. Just amazing adjectives! I love your writing style and passion. GREAT job!
chrishuyen chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
So...Teiru is Karasu(who is dead)'s brother and Kitsune is Urufu(who is also dead)'s daughter, right?
Nokturnal Augury chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
*gasp* No way! Filler? Feh.

:) Oh well, at least that means I can read it now and review now.

The info was interesting, but I must state I was NOT IN THE LEAST confused D: Were others? That's weird.

Read carefully, people. This is a story you have to read slowly, not stuff in your mouth, swallow and hope your stomach will do the rest. I have been enjoying it so far and I'm sure I'll continue to do so.

Oh wellz. See you chapter 3 _
Nokturnal Augury chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
Very, very well done! :o Very much so. Your description of the battle scene is amazing. I can almost feel myself there.

I'll print your next chappie and read it in class (hehehe) so expect another review tonight. :P I have to go.

Brilliantly written.
chrishuyen chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Do you mean that "The Blood Moon" book is an actual book in our history or is something that you just made up and will be featured in your story?
chrishuyen chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
What exactly is "The Blood Moon"?
chrishuyen chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
That was really good. Lots of action and description. I have to say, it does have a Japanese base in it. Do the names Karasu, Teiru, and Urufu mean anything? You kind of have to do some infering in this story. Am I right to say that these "humans" are part wolf?