Reviews for The Secret Necklace
breakthehabit chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Yo! So I read your story over the summer, I had no net [saved it on a usb] and I thought you might like a review, though it's mostly commentary. Here it is!

Chapter 14: Wowza. Not sure what I just read, but since it's a triology I'll be sure to check out the other two stories. Just one thing? Too short chapters. :P
Affair chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
So.. Maybe you should correct the first two chapters? Sandra to Rose, Robert to Jack. Which makes me think of Titanic...

Quite interesting so far in a creepy way.
Truebloodgirl23 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
This is a really great, wonderful, good, awesome, addicting, loving story. I love and like it since i first start reading it. Your a really great wonderful good awesome author who wrote this really great, good, awesome, wonderful, addicting, loving story.
Crazy Pumpkin chapter 15 . 9/17/2008
good story, seems unfinished though... are you planning on continuing it? The girl is still trapped and the other girl still isnt saved... anyways. good story, hope you finish it :-)
burntwater chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Quite good! So am I correct in saying that this witch mother is going to place the necklace in a store and whoever buys it is this one special person she is talking about to Adriana? I'll read the actual chapter soon. I'm a bit busy now (as I am behind some other stories as well). Nicely done though. Mysterious, and I could've swore that I felt the Witch laughing that evil synister laughter (although you didn't describe this whatsoever, but I am referring to her personality). Nice job.