Reviews for Necklace
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Yo. Hey I read your thingy finally! And I have to say that it was good. Much more insightful then I thought it would be. I didn't really realize that this whole necklace thing was like that for you. Uh I don't know. I don't that my words made sense right there. But whatever, I'll stop babbling. It was very nice to read and I'm sure you'll figure it all out soon enough. Hey maybe if you just tell him your feelings (yeah yeah, I know we've all said this tons of times already) then he'd accept them and make it easier for you! Well whatever, your choice. Byes!

(Wow. You made me write the longest review I've ever made. Juat thought you might want to know. Now you can feel special)
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Happy belated birthday! Wow, I kinda had something like that happen to me recently, but not that ... difficult.

I'm glad you were able to write it out and put your thoughts here. (Thank you for them.)
Kibaslover chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
this is pretty good.

i feel bad for you. seriouusly, girls have it so hard...

my him. yeah, i can't get him out of my mind either. even though its not supposed to be like that anymore.

i love you lily-chan!
Amaguq chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh my gosh, Lilly. I think I am going to cry. I know how you are feeling, scratch that, I don't know how you are feeling. But you shouldn't feel guilty because Ste- I mean he gave you the necklace. Yes, he loves you more than friends, but he gave you the gift on your birthday as a present. He probably didn't mean to make you feel guilty. And by the way, I am pretty sure he told me that he knows that you guys are just friends.

See you tomorrow!