Reviews for Missing Muse
TylerB chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I liked how the last two lines of the first stanza rhymed, giving it a complete kind of full cirlce flow (if that makes any sense...) But I was dissapointed that you only did that on the first stanza.

None the less, it was still beautifully desciptive, and (as always) an aesthetically pleasing read.
fictitious facades chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
vividly descriptave; really well done.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I really enjoyed the repitition of 'please' the overall feel of this piece was amazing. And your detail was striking, so many amazing images. I really enjoyed this piece. Keep up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.
DiaRose chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Amazing. So unique, it really impresses me.

Love,

Dia
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This was thrilling in an exotic and poetic way. Just wonderful inspired read. I loved the beginnings with "please" and then the denial of asking what you wish, it gave the poem wonderful flow.

the Stranger in the moonlight
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This poem was so sad, it's so hard to lose yourself
the face in the window chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This is really pretty. I can totally relate. Another beautiful write.

Rowan.
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
konban wa

I loved this. *adds to favs* The imagery was absolutely beautiful. "braiding each strand into a copper necklace," "paint sunflowers down her back," "(i'm proving my insanity," etc.

Speaking of that last line - you forgot the end parenthesis. Just thought I'd mention it. Also, in the fourth stanza, fourth line, you wrote, "slowing" instead of "slowly."

At first "Slow[ly] feeling inside of me" sounded sexual, but I got what you meant after I read the rest of the stanza. It still sounded a bit awkward because of the connotation of the words, though; so perhaps you'd like to change that. Then again, that might have been your desire, in which case *shrug*.

Zaijen