Reviews for Ugly Duckling Turned Swan
GreeenSpiderMonkey chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
can't wait to read more :)
AllTheWayUp12 chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
I love Savannah, and I love Layton.

BUT COME ON.

He couldn't really KNOW that it was her by the eyes! Sure, he could SUSPECT, but not KNOW.

Anyways, I love the story, and the characters, and the plot, and YOU! :D

Keep updating please! :)

-atwu12
dusty outlook chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
I've been following this story for awhile and I just want to say how perfect this version is. Layton is an actual, three-dimensional character that has flaws and desires and ugh the characterization is just perfect, but not only with him. Despite there being such a strong focus on Savannah's changing, you keep her basic personality constant and the more drastic differences in her character realistic and engaging. Also, the minor characters around them bring out important traits we wouldn't get to see if they were flat props, like many other authors write 'the best friend' and 'head bitch in charge' type. So yes, I am finding this new version to be perfection :) It's also very appreciated that you're updating so fast!
m chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Girl, if I don't get the full story soon, I'ma snap. I am so addicted to this.
InsanityUnderrated chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Honestly, its has been a while since I've read a story that I can say is good. I like it, really. No complaints, but be careful with small words, the spelling, I mean. There is an ans when it should have been and. Anyway, please update soon. :)
Younowhoim chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Hey, I've been following your story for a while (a while meaning since the beginning) and wanted to give you a heads up that the prologue repeats itself. Also, I love the new version.

~Julie :)
lew2286 chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
interesting
D. M. Gotmen chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
MORE MORE MORE PLEAAAAASE! please make more and longer chapters! Update soon please~ :)
catusi chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
oh my gosh, i love this story. i like how you write and you entertain me xD pleease update soon :D
AnimeFann88 chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
As much as some people might like Layton, I think he's an ass. I mean, I really do. But that doesn't mean I don't love him, lol. Great chapter! Please update real soon! 0
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Personally, I think this version is much stronger than the last - the fact you made her so strong without taking numerous chapters to do so was a wise move.

I hope that she gets some revenge done before she decides to give Layton a chance. That boy really needs a dose of his own medicine and a smack via karma.

So, m'dear, props! Thus far, this version rocks. Hope to see a newbie chapter soon! :)
ContinuedChaos chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Ahhh, I love the changes! I like the added details to the beginning of her time with her grandmother. I also like the fact that Layton knows who she really is. Or maybe he did know that. I never read the first version of this 're doing a great job writing in Layton's POV. And I also like the fact that you used Vann as her nickname since it could either be for Vanderbilt or Savannah,very clever :)

Can't wait for the next update! And safe travels.
ALittleLunatic chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
OH MY! YES! PERFECTION! I WANT MORE!
Smartgirl94 chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
If I were her and he kissed me like that, I'd slap him really hard then drove away. Please update soon :D
AbbeyXD chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
So Layton knew! of course he did! Ii don't know why I'm even surprised! but it was a nice twist that he did! keep it up! I'm excited for the next chapter! can't wait! D
1,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »