Reviews for A Rei of Light
Duuude chapter 6 . 11/6/2008
OMGSH. This is so bloody cool!

But wait, the main character's a girl...

I thought he was a guy for a while... Now, I know. . .

Or do I?

Did you mention that she was a girl or guy or whatever?

Aghh, I don't know. XD

Anyway, this is so amazingly amazing. I am so going to follow this man, you should tell your Guardian readers to check this out, they'll definitely love this!

I do!

Please continue and update soon, it's been a while since I've found something on fictionpress I'm actually excited about! )
Duuude chapter 5 . 11/6/2008
That almost made me cry! *tears* (

Aw. That was soo sad. Why did you talk about their family though? They must have some importance.

And I really like the way you wrote this chapter, it's... poetic. That's the word, especially the last line "And around her, the rain kept falling."

Why did the Freak lead her to her dead parents to kill her? Hm...

I'll go on to the next chapter. Aghh. This is so awesome, I hope you update it soon cause I know it ends next chapter.
Duuude chapter 4 . 11/6/2008
Again. Ahh, this is such an amazing idea! Good on you for coming up with it.

The chant and everything about the Freaks too!

Can't wait to find out more about him!
Duuude chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Oh wow. Why haven't I seen this amazing story yet?

It's so good!

I love him. And Freak is supposed to some sort of people? Monster? Killers? Weirdoes? XD

Anyway, I love this. Even better than The Guardian.

Ahh, that was nice and sad. I feel bad for Mr. Golden Eye.

And Lucas ... hm, I want to find more about him.

I wonder why The Guardian has more reviews... very strange.
max chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
i believed you spelled microscope wrong

;)

-max
Anu V chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
OH MY GOD that was amazing lol. "It sucks like the best whore in the worst part of the city." That had to be my favorite line in the whole thing (I'm definatly going to have to say that to someone atleast once, thats just too amazing) and I love how things are starting to come together. The Freaks for example, weird abilities, weird creatures, even weirder fact that Rei shares something with them without being one of them (mostly) and her strange love/hatred of Dr. Lucas... So... intensely...interesting! I cant wait for the next installment hehe, I love a good mind-mess.

Anu.
Anusari Vairanon chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
God I love this so much! (Yes I know Ive told you this in school, and talked with you about it and all, but since you have kindly given me written reviews, I feel obligated to do the same, since I know written ones always make me feel special)

I love how you get random glimpses into what appears to be a softer side to Rei, even with her being a murderer and all, and I think her attitude is so funny, especially her weakness to the infamous Dr. Lucas
TeaWithOnions chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
Rei is such an interesting character. The way you tell it leaves me wanting more and more. It's amazing.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
wow. This is very powerful, and well written too. I do like that character, there is something about unrepentant and explained evil that I love, possibly because there is a distinct lack of it usually.

Explainable evil too. And you have lovely imagery. The butterfly bit was beautiful, and you managed the descriptions of the settings and everything very well.

endingamazing.

Also it's kind of nice that this stands as a bit of a sketch one-shot kind of thing. Leaves so many questions open, and everything.
Ivi chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I like this alot, alot. Your descriptions are awsome and your tone is constistant, sarcastic and funny. Your main charictor is likeable in a way that is hard to acheieve in a first chapter, while the doctor who is obviously the protaganist is not a villian. Your charictors are very 3D, something you rarely find on fictionpress. Anyway there were two parts that confused me First, when they lock eyes, Im not sure whats going on here. The way you use the parenthesis confuses me. Cerulean isnt the same color as blue "His cerulean eyes pin mine. I become a butterfly caught in his razor-sharp gaze. He picks me apart with that (angel) blue stare," Are his eyes Cerulean or are they Blue? Does he actually have wings? How is he hurting her?

And the other thing,