Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
woodlander chapter 30 . 1/15
Just wanted to give you a cyber high five for this story! I loved it! It was entertaining and well-written, and I always love a misunderstood character. It was a great way to spend my Saturday :)
marzmez chapter 2 . 1/2
FYI: "the sent I had been anticipating caught my attention". It should be "scent".
SimplyCourageous chapter 17 . 12/25/2016
Ok. I have to be completely honest. As soon as you said that the baby's father and Aaron had probably never spoken, I guessed that it was Todd because he is so damn quiet. Thanks for making such an interesting story.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/21/2016
Love love this story... What is the story name from Matt's POV? I really really want to read from his point of view pls
Guest chapter 31 . 10/31/2016
Wow. Just... Wow. I read this story in almost one day. I just couldn't stop reading. It's one of the best stories I have ever read. It's so well written! I have read alot of these "Love-hate" stories and this is by far the best one. It's so realistic! You actually let Matt and Aarons development take time, and I really really Love that. And I fell in love with Matt and find myself fantasizing about him (not even ashamed to admit it) all the time. You are a very talented writer and You should get your stories puplished for real!

Love ~

Sara, sweden
Lillian Rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
It's been years...I still love everything about this story.
Fish go moo chapter 30 . 8/28/2016
Your an amazing author! This story is absolutely brilliant!
Mrs. Awesomesauceness chapter 31 . 7/3/2016
LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
OMG! this story is better than any romance novel I have ever read! It just be a BOOK! Why aren't there stories like these where the main characters ACTUALLY hate each other as in not attracted and trying to refuse their attraction. LOVE this! Keep it up!
IcanzIIravor chapter 31 . 5/9/2016
This was a fantastic read. I'll never understand people who plagiarize others' works. You are a talented writer.
IcanzIIravor chapter 29 . 5/9/2016
Best chapter yet. Had me dancing like Snoopy.
IcanzIIravor chapter 26 . 5/9/2016
About time! That's all I have to say.
Du chapter 30 . 5/5/2016
So here's the deal. Less than 48 hours from now I will be taking the most important exam of my life up to this point. And, like any time I am stressed, I procrastinate, a lot. I needed something to distract me yesterday, and ai thought "it's been awhile since I read a teen fic, let's find one of those silly high school clichés", and I came upon this story. This is so much more than I expected. I binge read it, and let me tell you, it is LONG. But I did. I loved it. It was deep, your characters had so many layers, and the plot, though bordering some clichés, was mostly unique. It was so well written, I loved how slow the story progressed. I remember reading around chapters 5 or 6 and thinking "I have no idea how there is a possible future scenario where these two actually get along..." Yet you did it. And brilliantly so. It was a wonderful wonderful read. Thank you so much for making me believe in teen fics again! (Though I can guarantee I won't be reading others any time soon...)
Best wishes! xx
Astronomia chapter 31 . 4/23/2016
I really hope this isn't plagiarised again. I think it might break my heart if you take down this story.

This is a little stupid but this story is something that I associate with the last time I was genuinely happy. I read it every now and then when my depression returns; FictionPress is my therapy, and this story is one of the things that has helped distract me from some of the darkest times of my life.
iLan89 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
Hey, where are you? are you still alive?
you know, you ruined fictionpress for me! your story was sooooooooooo good, i never found another like it. So here's the deal: either you give me suggestion for a story equally or more so good as this OR you write another brilliant story. FAST!
1,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »