Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
boysammy007 chapter 1 . 2/26
awes
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26
This chapter actually made me cry and I rarely ever cry while reading stories on this site at this hour. Aaron’s situation is nothing short of heartbreaking. You captured the feeling so masterfully that tears are still streaming down my face... Damn.
humakhan chapter 1 . 1/18
Brilliant story with captivating love hate dynamic ..I am sorry ur work was plagiarized but please please upload the rest .. really want to know how it ends !
nicoloeli0013 chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
부산오피〖 〗【오피투데이(오투)》조엘19-10-03부산op 부산오피 부산유흥 부산안마 부산오피
kk1388532 chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
hiii how are you all of you
shani12345 chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
Shailaputri chapter 23 . 6/24/2018
I like the way you write..That is quite engaging. But the plot is something which I can't stand. Aaron deserves better. Don't you think so?. Her feeling towards Matt could only be related to Stockholm syndrome as he seems the one who always hurts her. He did a mistake and and due to his guilty conscience he is cold towards her!. ha..He is a psychopath then. And he is the lead character with whom Aaron is going to end with!. What a pity. So in her whole life she had a alcoholic mother, drug addicted brother and psychopath Matt..If she is real she could have committed suicide then I guess. She can't be happy with Matt. One person behaves in two different ways in two different places is not the comforting feeling..
Nazzy chapter 30 . 5/19/2018
Loved this story. Please do a one shot of them in the future maybe babysitting Alyssa's baby. Only one thing I didn't get was how Chris had been protecting Aaron before. I mean he didn't do anything about Matt and almost killing her or mother, so how was it that he was always looking out for her without her knowing.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/9/2018
Loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
In love with this story
tee bear chapter 31 . 12/22/2017
Excellent work Alex...can't believe my path never crossed this awesome book until last night... took me a whole day to read and I must commend u are a genius...Every chapter made sense girl...
I'm really speechless right now. I laughed, cursed,cried,jumped around like a complete idiot...what OEOAS does to someone.
Glad I've found this and u know it's actually summer time here and I'm planning to read it again and again...Thanks for this and please don't ever stop writing.
Merry Christmas
I HAVE MCFALLEN chapter 31 . 10/23/2017
Binge reading all of your stories. Kudos to you for being a great writer. My username on the site is Acie although I have no idea why you would need to know that. So yeah. Thanks 3.
abean17 chapter 31 . 7/15/2017
I just finished the story and I've gotta say you've completely blown me away. Like, this is probably one of the best stories I've ever read. The characters progressed and developed so much through out the story that it just left me completely dazed like wow you know how to write! I really really liked how you didnt rush anything, everything took its time as it should and it made it more realistic. As for the dramatic aspect of the story, it was really dramatic, but honestly I love those kinds of story so I saw no problem with that. All in all, this was an amazing story that kept me on the edge the entire tine I was reading, and I could barely set my phone down for two minutes trying to finish it. So good and am really impressed! Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
abean17 chapter 12 . 7/14/2017
Okay I know you completed this story like 2 years ago, but I'm going to review anyway because I know how much I love reviews on my stories so here it goes. I've only read up to chapter 10 or 11 but right now, here are my initial thoughts. I really like your writing style, in my opinion it's really organized and you're able to describe the characters without listing off their traits, I don't know if that makes sense but I just know I personally dont like when characters traits or physical appearances are just listed out, you weave it in which is really awesome. Also, I know this is a love/hate thing, which is probably my favorite kind of story, but Matt is so harsh it blows my mind. I'm guessing theres gonna be more development on his charcater later on in the story that will explain why he's like that or at some point he'll soften up but he's really very cold. Other than that, I can honestly say that I'm really excited to read the rest of this story, and also the writing of this story is probably one of my favorite that I've ever read especially the first chapter prolouge thing really caught my attention!
Yana chapter 1 . 3/31/2017