Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
I HAVE MCFALLEN chapter 31 . 10/23
Binge reading all of your stories. Kudos to you for being a great writer. My username on the site is Acie although I have no idea why you would need to know that. So yeah. Thanks 3.
abean17 chapter 31 . 7/15
I just finished the story and I've gotta say you've completely blown me away. Like, this is probably one of the best stories I've ever read. The characters progressed and developed so much through out the story that it just left me completely dazed like wow you know how to write! I really really liked how you didnt rush anything, everything took its time as it should and it made it more realistic. As for the dramatic aspect of the story, it was really dramatic, but honestly I love those kinds of story so I saw no problem with that. All in all, this was an amazing story that kept me on the edge the entire tine I was reading, and I could barely set my phone down for two minutes trying to finish it. So good and am really impressed! Thank you for writing such an amazing story!
abean17 chapter 12 . 7/14
Okay I know you completed this story like 2 years ago, but I'm going to review anyway because I know how much I love reviews on my stories so here it goes. I've only read up to chapter 10 or 11 but right now, here are my initial thoughts. I really like your writing style, in my opinion it's really organized and you're able to describe the characters without listing off their traits, I don't know if that makes sense but I just know I personally dont like when characters traits or physical appearances are just listed out, you weave it in which is really awesome. Also, I know this is a love/hate thing, which is probably my favorite kind of story, but Matt is so harsh it blows my mind. I'm guessing theres gonna be more development on his charcater later on in the story that will explain why he's like that or at some point he'll soften up but he's really very cold. Other than that, I can honestly say that I'm really excited to read the rest of this story, and also the writing of this story is probably one of my favorite that I've ever read especially the first chapter prolouge thing really caught my attention!
Yana chapter 1 . 3/31
Hey! Are you on wattpad?
karansingh7sukhvihar chapter 1 . 1/31
Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 sukh vihar, Karan singh 7 su
woodlander chapter 30 . 1/15
Just wanted to give you a cyber high five for this story! I loved it! It was entertaining and well-written, and I always love a misunderstood character. It was a great way to spend my Saturday :)
marzmez chapter 2 . 1/2
FYI: "the sent I had been anticipating caught my attention". It should be "scent".
SimplyCourageous chapter 17 . 12/25/2016
Ok. I have to be completely honest. As soon as you said that the baby's father and Aaron had probably never spoken, I guessed that it was Todd because he is so damn quiet. Thanks for making such an interesting story.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/21/2016
Love love this story... What is the story name from Matt's POV? I really really want to read from his point of view pls
Guest chapter 31 . 10/31/2016
Wow. Just... Wow. I read this story in almost one day. I just couldn't stop reading. It's one of the best stories I have ever read. It's so well written! I have read alot of these "Love-hate" stories and this is by far the best one. It's so realistic! You actually let Matt and Aarons development take time, and I really really Love that. And I fell in love with Matt and find myself fantasizing about him (not even ashamed to admit it) all the time. You are a very talented writer and You should get your stories puplished for real!

Love ~

Sara, sweden
Lillian Rose chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
It's been years...I still love everything about this story.
Fish go moo chapter 30 . 8/28/2016
Your an amazing author! This story is absolutely brilliant!
Mrs. Awesomesauceness chapter 31 . 7/3/2016
LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2016
OMG! this story is better than any romance novel I have ever read! It just be a BOOK! Why aren't there stories like these where the main characters ACTUALLY hate each other as in not attracted and trying to refuse their attraction. LOVE this! Keep it up!
IcanzIIravor chapter 31 . 5/9/2016
This was a fantastic read. I'll never understand people who plagiarize others' works. You are a talented writer.
1,972 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »