Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
Princess Wanderer chapter 17 . 5/15
This is a personal opinion here, but from my experience divorced parents where one is absent and the other is verbally and sometimes physically abusive alcoholic while watching a beloved sibling crumble under horrors of drug abuse plus being treated like shit because of some weird status complex by the only person the acknowledges one's existence. Being forced to break an abusive parents rules about having a job in attempt to save/see one's beloved and recently estranged sibling. To be almost killed while trying to save a friend and then being almost raped twice at a job where the boss is verbally abusive. While be saved by a guy that tells one that he rather they had died and other verbal abusive. While trying to be a straight student and serve detentions with an abusive asshole. Getting kicked out of home by abusive parent. Only to room with a friend that is selfish enough to emotionally manipulate everyone around her by withholding any and all information about herself.
JUST THE FIRST SENTENCE OF THIS TRUMPS ALYSSA'S BACKGROUND STORY IN HORRIBLENESS
Dead parents are sad. But Alyssa's life is a dream compared to Aaron's. I am really really pissed off at the character that she thinks that her life is worse than Aaron's! SHE IS BEING SUPPORTED BY LOVING MAGICAL FOSTER PARENTS! I know plenty of girls with dead parents that died in high school. (Like two but that is enough) and they were a wreck but they carried on. I don't blame the girl for the pregnancy but she was sexually active with a guy who she never asked "Hey, this an exclusive sex between us two only thing right babe?" Having unsafe sex is a stupid but understandable move but the fact that she is mostly upset that he "cheated" on her when they never declared that they were exclusive pisses me off. It pisses me off that she gets off so easy with keeping the baby because of these magic foster parents when most girls would have an impossible time with normal parents. BUT what pisses me off most is that she is so closed off about all this bullshit because it is just SOOOooooo... terrible when she has it easy and Aaron's life is a bucket of hell.
END OF RANT THANK YOU FOR READING!
to clarify I still love this story and I still like Alyssa... I just no longer have any respect for her and a whole lot more for Aaron
Princess Wanderer chapter 13 . 5/15
Aaron's eyes are described as both brown like Chris's and blue like their mom's also how did go from Saturday night to Thursday morning in one night?
EclairDenise chapter 31 . 5/4
I love this so much. And the ending, gosh. Alyssa's baby girl must be so cute! And Chris' smile, aww, I would really pay to see that!

Is it possible to fall in love with a story? Because I think I have. :
Guest chapter 29 . 4/20
I remember spring break 2008. Damn what a time.
starstruck chapter 31 . 4/2
u r AMAZING! Ur story is AMAZING!
I have no words to tell u just how awesome this story was
just WOW
u know this was my first time reading a story at fiction press n I found ur work (recommended). I don't know what else to say so just keep up the excellent work!
(did all this sound weird? o.O)
9.30gold chapter 23 . 3/31
m speechless! really
hard 2 find such GEM
it ws more dan amazing
u stuck 2 d charactr, d flow
AMAZING
rly rly talented u r
Dis z d 2nd fic dt i hv read wch z so well writtn
u know wat i think u shud publish it
as in a book
rly plz plz kp writing
nf ya i wud also lk 2 recomnd 1 fanfic to u (1 of d bst fic i read nd ya urs 2)
goes by d name ... seduction by starjean
gv it a shot if u wnt
Gud Luck
asdqweasd chapter 1 . 3/25
서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지
SH chapter 30 . 3/24
Loved it! It's been forever since I've read a decent love-hate fic. Well done! I was a bit iffy on Matt's characterization a bit but I found myself squealing and cursing far more at him and Aaron's interactions. Amazingly done! That being said, I'm in love with all of your stories and can't wait to read more from you! Also fuck the plagiarizers; you're better than them. :)
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 3/23
Real talk though, I came onto my computer to review because I always read on my phone, but I thought you deserved it with the way you handled this story.
I started this at 1130PM thinking it was easy that I could just stop at like 1-2AM and go sleep and finish the rest of your story, but I was wrong. lol. I slept at 630AM because of you! I heard BIRDS chirping because of you. I don't even remember the last time I did that! LOL

Anyway, I love this story. I downright hated Matthew Valentine to start with and wondered how this story was going to end with such a despicable character. I mean, I've seen the girl meets boy boy changes cliche, but this guy I've never disliked so much. But it was totally worth it! You handled it perfectly (:

Keep writing. Also, love "no, no" :) x
SnowflakeSoup chapter 30 . 3/19
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This story was awesome! And the ending is awesome! One of the biggest sins a writer can commit is ending their story really badly, and I'm glad you didn't do that.
I just spent two or three hours scrolling through this... I'm glad that it's complete and finished, or else I think I would have had a heart attack. Matt and his damn mood swings... thank God he came around in the end.
I'm sorry to hear about the plagiarism. That must suck...
Keep writing good stuff!

-Snowflake
Be My Valentine chapter 14 . 2/24
I reviewed this story a long time ago, where I remember sobbing my heart out because of Matthew Valentine (a surname I heartily approve of) and his dad coming round to her house whilst she was having a "domestic" (I think that's the term I used.) I cried so much, that I think I stopped reading it and never came back. Until now. I really admire what you're doing here, you have skill with words, but I notice Aaron is painted in the "damsel-in-distress" trope a lot. Like she gets stabbed in the gut, Matthew's there to save her, she's about to be raped in an alleyway, Matthew's there to save her, she breaks down in detention, only Matthew's there to witness this moment of weakness, thereby making her more in debt to him.

"Damsel-in-distress" is a common and well explored trope, that is designed to make the male protagonist be pushed into the protector role (much more than ordinary tropes,) which is a quality many females reading fiction admire and secretly want. You have written one of the best stories in regards to your trope, but for me to really think of this as a masterpiece, Aaron has to grow as a character (there are 17 chapters left, so I'm feeling optimistic) and become somewhat less "damsel-in-distress" and more "i-can-get-myself-out-of-my-own-troubles-too."

But right now?
You're killing it.

Also I'm saying all this as a running commentary, not as any serious constructive criticism. For your story, Aaron Blare works. She's perfect in all her "damsel-in-distress" glory, and in these types of stories, she's the best type of character you can have.

Did I mention how much I love Matthew's surname? *winks* (I swear I didn't change my user name just because I love Matthew so much. I've been using this alias since 2009!)
anhugworld chapter 9 . 2/1
- Hello All Buyer -

I'm hacker and have some tools want to sell all buyer in the world

I have shop for :

- Fresh Cvv all type (USA UK CA AU Inter EU).

- USA Fullz Info ( Name / Fullz Address/ SSN / DOB/ DL/ Email? Phone) with many state .

- Dumps Track 1/2 ( With / Without Pin )

- SMTP/Mail Pass,

- Acc Paypal ( UnVerify /Verity )

- Do Air Plane Ticket ( 40 - 50 % )

- Starbucks eGift Cards (25-30%).

- Exchange WU - WMZ - PM - BTC (10% fees).

- Shipping TO USA

Having experience in information technology in 7 years

I am a big seller and has been hacker

I need best buyer and long time business

I sure you will happy if bussiness with me

My Contact:

- 600$ for MTCN 8000$

- 400$ for MTCN 5000$

- 200$ for MTCN 2000$

- 100$ for MTCN 1000$

Give me your western union info and payment me fee transfer's

Then i will done transfer for you

After about 30 mins you'll have MTCN and sender name country sender to cash money

*** Dumps Pin / Track 1&2 :

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 Us 90$ per 1

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 Uk 110$ per 1

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 Ca 120$ per 1a

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 Au 120$ per 1

- Dumps,Tracks 1&2 Eu 130$ per 1

Will check with hight balance

Track1: 5232556061018719WYATT/ROBERTSON1007101171410000271 000000

- Au (Visa,Master) 15$ per 1

- AU Dob 30$

- Eu (Visa,Master) 20$ per 1

- AU Dob 35$

- Italy 20$ per 1 (with dob 35$)

- Spain 20$ per 1 (with dob 35$)

- Denmark 25$ per 1 (with dob 35$)

- Sweden 20$ per 1 (with dob 35$)

- France 20$ per 1 (with dob 35$)

- Germany 20$ per 1 (with dob 35$)

- Ireland 20$ per 1 (with dob 35$)

- Mexico 20$ per 1 (with dob 30$)

- Asia 15$ per 1 (with dob 30$)

- And many country orther...let me know if have i will sell for you.

all cvv very good and fresh , work 100% with hight balance.

will change if cvv not good or dont work

***Fullz Info( name adresss city state fone ssn dob )***

100$ - 150$ 1k info random
250$ - 350$ 1k info random check state

*** BANK LOGIN and TRANFER BANK : (COUNTRY : US,UK,CA,EU,ASIAN...)

- Bank Us : ( HALIFAX,BOA,CHASE,Wells Fargo...)

. Balance 6000$ 500$

. Balance 8000$ 600$

. Balance 12000$ 800$

. Balance 15000$ 1000$

. Balance 20000$ 1200$

- Bank UK : ( LLOYDS TSB,BARCLAYS,Standard Chartered,HSBC...)

. Balance 10000 GBP 700$

. Balance 12000 GBP 800$

. Balance 16000 GBP 900$

. Balance 20000 GBP 1400$

. Balance 30000 GBP 1600$

- You can contact me for more and many Bank Logins you need.

- Have all details for login and I can transfer balance to your account if you want

Bank To Bank Transfer To Any Usa Bank

Bank To Bank Transfer To Any Uk Bank

Bank To Bank Transfer To Any Euro Country Bank

Amount To Pay For That Depend On Amount You Want To Transfer

- chat with me for know more details:

*** Ship (Laptop/Iphone/Ipad) :

- The price of transportation of high-end electronics

- Ship Iphone 5/5s/5c/6 Ipad Laptop with fees 25-30%

Account Paypal 2000$ 300$

Account Paypal 4000$ 400$

And more hight balance

( Email address PayPal password ) fullz infomation

- I always check the balance and details before selling

*** Business rule ***

Before make business or add my ID let's read carefull my rule because i really hate Spamer,Ripper and Scamer

With me I never give test free or Screenshot . Business with me , first is TRUST me , not trust don't contact

Payment first...it's my rules work...

I always check and update new cvv good and fresh every day

I will change cvv if not good or dont work

Orther stuff you can buy 1 for test ! but for Cvv minimum or is 3

If you buy over 50 cvv, I will discount for you

I only accept payment with Web Money (WMZ)a Perfect Money (PM), Westernunion (WU), Money Gram (MG), Bitcoin (BTC)

I'm looking for friendly buyer and long-term business. Make money happy business together.

Hopefully I can find a good customer to do business together long tern .you will feel happy, confident and safe to work with me, it definitely.

Customer satisfaction is my pleasure . you never try you never know .

Contact me:

Yh:

ICQ : 693572007

Gmail :

-Thanks for read my post and hope to hear from you soon-
thebluepig08 chapter 31 . 1/31
Totally amazing and remarkable work. Just read it when it was finished and I totally enjoyed myself. Tha k goodness it worked out all in th end. Please keep up the good work and don't stop writing. You're gifted, I can tell. :) My appreciation goes to you and your upcoming stories. Despite the plagiarism, I hope you still write. I also do wish for people to be hardworking enough to work their ass and WRITE for goodness sake rather than stealing someone's work. It's really a shame. But anyway, despite all of this, I want you to be celebrating your ass out because you just made and constructed a beautiful piece! You, mam, have just earned a new follower. Salute to you! :)
Guest chapter 31 . 1/31
It's really unfortunate that you are having issues with plagiarism. I hope it all gets worked out.

on a different note, I really loved your story from beginning to end. The plot and characters had much appreciated depth. Thank you.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30
Some bitch named Victoria June is posting No, no on wattpad!
1,946 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »