Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2
Aaron is a great character. She is caring and strong and I can only empathize with her as she goes through so much, and she's also flawed which makes her really interesting. I like her a lot. I can't say the same about Matthew though. So far he's been terrible, especially the way he reacted to her mom belittling her, it was really cruel. Right now I can't think of a way he could even begin to redeem himself, so I'm really curious how you're going to make it happen! It's part of why this story is so compelling to me. Thank you for sharing your writing!
Red chapter 30 . 10/18
I read this all in one day. I swear to God it was soooooo good!

I loved how the relationship between Aaron and Matthew progressed realistically. I always find it really annoying how some writers rush the relationship growth between the main characters because it seems so unnatural and it isn't very fun to read because it's too unrealistic, and the one in this story couldn't be further from that. I also appreciated that you included other characters, as in the whole story did not just revolve on the main couple, and how you inserted bits and pieces about the lives of these minor people.

WAH this was just too good! It had me crying and laughing and squealing and kicking my foot (I really don't know why) and smiling like an idiot! I think I'm just really a sucker for stories where hatred turns to love, and I got to say, this one is probably the best I've read of that kind. Ugh thank you thank you thank you for writing this shebefiuasrghewiurwiughaeir you could publish this you know! No offense but other writers can't write shit and this is a thousand times better than their work (lol ok that was harsh im sorry) UGH I LOVE YOU PLEASE WRITE MORE OR MAYBE A SPINOFF IDK JUST PLEASE WRITE MORE xx

Ishotthealbatross chapter 31 . 7/18
This is an amazing story and I keep coming back to re-read it. I'd be really sad to see it taken down :( That being said, I'm so sorry this happened to you again. Plagiarizers are stupid pieces of shit who couldn't write something original to save their lives.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/9

love problem solution baba 91-9929098333

vashikaran- specialist baba 91-9929098333

online love vashikaran specialist baba ji 91-9929098333

Princess Wanderer chapter 17 . 5/15
This is a personal opinion here, but from my experience divorced parents where one is absent and the other is verbally and sometimes physically abusive alcoholic while watching a beloved sibling crumble under horrors of drug abuse plus being treated like shit because of some weird status complex by the only person the acknowledges one's existence. Being forced to break an abusive parents rules about having a job in attempt to save/see one's beloved and recently estranged sibling. To be almost killed while trying to save a friend and then being almost raped twice at a job where the boss is verbally abusive. While be saved by a guy that tells one that he rather they had died and other verbal abusive. While trying to be a straight student and serve detentions with an abusive asshole. Getting kicked out of home by abusive parent. Only to room with a friend that is selfish enough to emotionally manipulate everyone around her by withholding any and all information about herself.
Dead parents are sad. But Alyssa's life is a dream compared to Aaron's. I am really really pissed off at the character that she thinks that her life is worse than Aaron's! SHE IS BEING SUPPORTED BY LOVING MAGICAL FOSTER PARENTS! I know plenty of girls with dead parents that died in high school. (Like two but that is enough) and they were a wreck but they carried on. I don't blame the girl for the pregnancy but she was sexually active with a guy who she never asked "Hey, this an exclusive sex between us two only thing right babe?" Having unsafe sex is a stupid but understandable move but the fact that she is mostly upset that he "cheated" on her when they never declared that they were exclusive pisses me off. It pisses me off that she gets off so easy with keeping the baby because of these magic foster parents when most girls would have an impossible time with normal parents. BUT what pisses me off most is that she is so closed off about all this bullshit because it is just SOOOooooo... terrible when she has it easy and Aaron's life is a bucket of hell.
to clarify I still love this story and I still like Alyssa... I just no longer have any respect for her and a whole lot more for Aaron
Princess Wanderer chapter 13 . 5/15
Aaron's eyes are described as both brown like Chris's and blue like their mom's also how did go from Saturday night to Thursday morning in one night?
EclairDenise chapter 31 . 5/4
I love this so much. And the ending, gosh. Alyssa's baby girl must be so cute! And Chris' smile, aww, I would really pay to see that!

Is it possible to fall in love with a story? Because I think I have. :
Guest chapter 29 . 4/20
I remember spring break 2008. Damn what a time.
starstruck chapter 31 . 4/2
u r AMAZING! Ur story is AMAZING!
I have no words to tell u just how awesome this story was
just WOW
u know this was my first time reading a story at fiction press n I found ur work (recommended). I don't know what else to say so just keep up the excellent work!
(did all this sound weird? o.O)
9.30gold chapter 23 . 3/31
m speechless! really
hard 2 find such GEM
it ws more dan amazing
u stuck 2 d charactr, d flow
rly rly talented u r
Dis z d 2nd fic dt i hv read wch z so well writtn
u know wat i think u shud publish it
as in a book
rly plz plz kp writing
nf ya i wud also lk 2 recomnd 1 fanfic to u (1 of d bst fic i read nd ya urs 2)
goes by d name ... seduction by starjean
gv it a shot if u wnt
Gud Luck
asdqweasd chapter 1 . 3/25
서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지서울출장안마 010-4686-4577 서울출장마사지
SH chapter 30 . 3/24
Loved it! It's been forever since I've read a decent love-hate fic. Well done! I was a bit iffy on Matt's characterization a bit but I found myself squealing and cursing far more at him and Aaron's interactions. Amazingly done! That being said, I'm in love with all of your stories and can't wait to read more from you! Also fuck the plagiarizers; you're better than them. :)
mesweetescape chapter 1 . 3/23
Real talk though, I came onto my computer to review because I always read on my phone, but I thought you deserved it with the way you handled this story.
I started this at 1130PM thinking it was easy that I could just stop at like 1-2AM and go sleep and finish the rest of your story, but I was wrong. lol. I slept at 630AM because of you! I heard BIRDS chirping because of you. I don't even remember the last time I did that! LOL

Anyway, I love this story. I downright hated Matthew Valentine to start with and wondered how this story was going to end with such a despicable character. I mean, I've seen the girl meets boy boy changes cliche, but this guy I've never disliked so much. But it was totally worth it! You handled it perfectly (:

Keep writing. Also, love "no, no" :) x
SnowflakeSoup chapter 30 . 3/19
This story was awesome! And the ending is awesome! One of the biggest sins a writer can commit is ending their story really badly, and I'm glad you didn't do that.
I just spent two or three hours scrolling through this... I'm glad that it's complete and finished, or else I think I would have had a heart attack. Matt and his damn mood swings... thank God he came around in the end.
I'm sorry to hear about the plagiarism. That must suck...
Keep writing good stuff!