Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
productioncity chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Matthew Valentine is a selfish, pretentious asshole. I know you've made him like that on purpose, to make us hate him like Aaron hates him, but I can't help but feel this irrational anger towards him. What a jerk!

I really like how you've made your characters come to life - Aaron, who has a pretty svelte name and persona compared to the other protagonists that I've read on fictionpress, and the problems she has and the flaws make her even more realistic.
productioncity chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Since I've read through this entire story until two in the morning, I decided to go back and review your story and help you reach the 1800 reviews milestone! I'm sorry for not reviewing before while i was reading, but it was just so good that i couldn't make myself stop reading chapter after chapter.
LadySimonOfWhiteBlueEyes chapter 30 . 2/18/2012
I enjoyed it, although, at the begining, it sounded like an abusive relationship(I despise those stories). Fantastic style
xbelivex chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Love
skrillex chapter 30 . 2/2/2012
ah man I just finished this story and it was so fantastic and well written and wow I just really love it, thanks so much 3
sexy face chapter 30 . 1/28/2012
WTF we don't even get to know her name?
FamishedNight chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Amazing Story!
goanywhere chapter 30 . 1/22/2012
I'm pretty sure I've said that I love this story numerous times, but it doesn't hurt to say it again. I do believe this is one of my favorite stories on FictionPress. I mean, I like a lot of stories, but this one is up with the best of them. I'm so glad that you gave us the chance to read something so realistic and amazing.
goanywhere chapter 29 . 1/22/2012
D'awwwh :3
goanywhere chapter 28 . 1/22/2012
Ah, I do think Cameron is one of my favorite characters.
goanywhere chapter 27 . 1/22/2012
Matthew and his goddamn ego -_-
goanywhere chapter 26 . 1/22/2012

!
goanywhere chapter 25 . 1/22/2012
The two of them are so...FJOIESJUFEWOI, in a good way...most of the time. I'm still wondering why Matthew's working in construction...
goanywhere chapter 23 . 1/22/2012
KFJHEWOIHGNKDFK! YAY. I'm sitting here fangirling, by the way.
goanywhere chapter 22 . 1/22/2012
Toying with emotions, I tell you. Evil. But I still adore this story.
1,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »