Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
vitajenny chapter 30 . 5/21/2012
Boy, did the characters frustrate me to no end at some parts.

But the plot was extremely interesting! Totally a good read.
832354 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love this story!
anony-mouse chapter 30 . 5/16/2012
Wow. Let me start by saying that I rarely ever read stories this long online, mainly because I lose interest part way through. Not only that but I rarely ever a story this long in such a short time: I read it from start to finish in one day. So overall that was a very good story. I loved how you didn't have them falling in love in the 5th chapter and married in the 10th but took your time to develop their relationship in a realistic way. You also didn't do the opposite which is, in an attempt to realistically develop a romance, having too much filler material and repeated scenes to slow down the development of the romance.

I also liked how you had Alyssa and Cameron's romance on the side so that the entire story wasn't focussed on 2 characters and how their romance helped the development of Aaron and Matt.

There was real emotion in the story which kept my attention. As much as I love light-hearted chick-flicks, it's stories like this that are more memorable and truly affect the audience. On the other hand, I also loved how it wasn't depressing because that is where I feel a lot of romance stories go wrong as the author is too busy tryin to make it real that they forget that a lot of people read for an escape and for me I want to escape depressing things in my own life and I don't want to depressed by someone else's life especially if that person wasn't even real. Aaron's story was sad but it wasn't written in a depressing way, if you get what I mean, or at least Aaron did not sound like someone who was permanantly looking for a cliff to jump off. Aaron may have been sad and feeling helpless at times, but you put across that she was a fighter which I loved.

I also loved the epilogue, it wasn't the cliche everything worked out automatically and they got married and had 2 kids: a boy like him and a girl like her. It was more real than that and so it was more uplipting. You showed how their relationship was and you showed that even though everything wasn't alright, it will be. Especially with the part about Chris, you didn't have them walk in one day and have Chris be this happy problem-free guy who accepted both their relationship and their changed personalities. I liked how Chris was not quite alright but you let aus know that he will be soon.

And oof course it goes without saying how much I loved the main couple, in the end they were adorable together.

I'm so sorry for writing such a long review and I'm pretty sure I can say much more. So I'll just finish with I absolutely love this story.

P.S. I really like your other stories too and the comment on your profile about being a bad writer is completely unwarranted.

P.P.S I just realized how posh I sound in this review, so I'm sorry about that: England can do that to a girl.
dream-beautiful chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Ugh. This story is ripping my heart out. Its so, raw. Really, really amazing.
Nabo Preo chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
Hello there :]

I just finished reading your novel "Opposite End of The Spectrum" and I have to say that I loved it.

I started reading it during an unexpected break in middle of a long examination and this break was surely frustrating cos it seemed to kill all the significance of the exam. I needed an, as my friend says, 'unputdownable novel' to get back my mind and I just started reading your novel. I finished reading it in two days, 7 hours each, at a stretch. It was without a doubt 'unputdownable'.

At first Valentine seemed like a real jerk and Aaron's life seemed bleak beyond hope. The twists were really good and well-written. I enjoyed their fights the most. Valentine's transformation was really off the hook. But will his father approve of them? That's what I'm thinking right now. Cos all-powerful people care about status and stuff just waayy to much. The ending was superb.

I do a little writing myself and coincidentally the story I'm working on right now has a character named Aaron as well! Although my Aaron is a guy and a side character. I really found it funny how the naming matched like this :D

With a salute I end here.

Best of luck with your other stories :)

Reader

Nabo Preo
dream-beautiful chapter 30 . 4/25/2012
Holy shittttttt. This was so amazing. So many things that I would've never expected happened and I cried at bits too. I got actual fucking tingles reading this. Really amazing. Wow.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 30 . 4/22/2012
wow. well now, that pretty much had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. you are very talented. It even made sense how matt and aare started liking each other and got together despite their bad beginnings. perhaps matt's knight in shining armour complex is slightly unbelievable, but it *is* a story...

It was quite well played of you to make it obvious that matt was shouting at aaron because he wanted her to take care of herself, not because he hated her without making aaron think it herself. however I think her mum's complete turnaround was a bit sudden, if you rewrote this story then I'd think you should make it a bit more gradual maybe. though it didn't really detract. on the whole, well done :)
Knickknacks and Kohl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Hahaha. OMG !

I seriously love the first line. :D
Well shit chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
9 hours. I didn't sleep. Didn't eat. just read. Hooked liked a fish on a line ;)AMAZING STORY maybe you could, oh I don't know... MAKE A BUNCH OF ONE SHOTS OR SEQUAL OR SOMETHING sorry... Im emotionally invested ;)
midnight tales chapter 30 . 4/5/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. I'm not a big fan of the plot at first but the characters were interesting enough for me to keep me reading, the I was hooked. I especially love the relationship between Aaron and Matt and their banters. the ending was somewhat disappointing though. I can't pinpoint exactly why, but I still love the story all the same. thank you for sharing this!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 30 . 3/10/2012
This story was absolutely amazing! You put so much angst and emotion and the struggle to be together was incredible. I loved it, it was magnificent! Excellent job! I love Matt and Aaron!

~Hannah
DA-chen1 chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
I can't read a drama again! This was perfect! :-)

I really like your style and you know it! Because your stories are great and I

read them again and again!

Don't forget, what you can DO with your words! You're great!

DA-chen1 chapter 29 . 2/27/2012
YES! Really great chap!

DA-chen1 chapter 26 . 2/27/2012
Love it! Finally, they're kissing!

DA-chen1 chapter 25 . 2/27/2012