Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
Nabo Preo chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
Hello there :]

I just finished reading your novel "Opposite End of The Spectrum" and I have to say that I loved it.

I started reading it during an unexpected break in middle of a long examination and this break was surely frustrating cos it seemed to kill all the significance of the exam. I needed an, as my friend says, 'unputdownable novel' to get back my mind and I just started reading your novel. I finished reading it in two days, 7 hours each, at a stretch. It was without a doubt 'unputdownable'.

At first Valentine seemed like a real jerk and Aaron's life seemed bleak beyond hope. The twists were really good and well-written. I enjoyed their fights the most. Valentine's transformation was really off the hook. But will his father approve of them? That's what I'm thinking right now. Cos all-powerful people care about status and stuff just waayy to much. The ending was superb.

I do a little writing myself and coincidentally the story I'm working on right now has a character named Aaron as well! Although my Aaron is a guy and a side character. I really found it funny how the naming matched like this :D

With a salute I end here.

Best of luck with your other stories :)

Reader

Nabo Preo
dream-beautiful chapter 30 . 4/25/2012
Holy shittttttt. This was so amazing. So many things that I would've never expected happened and I cried at bits too. I got actual fucking tingles reading this. Really amazing. Wow.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 30 . 4/22/2012
wow. well now, that pretty much had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. you are very talented. It even made sense how matt and aare started liking each other and got together despite their bad beginnings. perhaps matt's knight in shining armour complex is slightly unbelievable, but it *is* a story...

It was quite well played of you to make it obvious that matt was shouting at aaron because he wanted her to take care of herself, not because he hated her without making aaron think it herself. however I think her mum's complete turnaround was a bit sudden, if you rewrote this story then I'd think you should make it a bit more gradual maybe. though it didn't really detract. on the whole, well done :)
Knickknacks and Kohl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Hahaha. OMG !

I seriously love the first line. :D
Well shit chapter 30 . 4/9/2012
9 hours. I didn't sleep. Didn't eat. just read. Hooked liked a fish on a line ;)AMAZING STORY maybe you could, oh I don't know... MAKE A BUNCH OF ONE SHOTS OR SEQUAL OR SOMETHING sorry... Im emotionally invested ;)
midnight tales chapter 30 . 4/5/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. I'm not a big fan of the plot at first but the characters were interesting enough for me to keep me reading, the I was hooked. I especially love the relationship between Aaron and Matt and their banters. the ending was somewhat disappointing though. I can't pinpoint exactly why, but I still love the story all the same. thank you for sharing this!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 30 . 3/10/2012
This story was absolutely amazing! You put so much angst and emotion and the struggle to be together was incredible. I loved it, it was magnificent! Excellent job! I love Matt and Aaron!

~Hannah
DA-chen1 chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
I can't read a drama again! This was perfect! :-)

I really like your style and you know it! Because your stories are great and I

read them again and again!

Don't forget, what you can DO with your words! You're great!

DA-chen1 chapter 29 . 2/27/2012
YES! Really great chap!

DA-chen1 chapter 26 . 2/27/2012
Love it! Finally, they're kissing!

DA-chen1 chapter 25 . 2/27/2012
Wow, really intensive!

njw5s chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
I just read this whole story today and I seriously think it's the best I've ever read! It was really well thought out and I especially enjoyed the fact that you did not rush everything AT ALL, totally made it more realistic. Seriously loved this!
DA-chen1 chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
God, I love your stories. Really fantastic!

But you know it already!

Dinobunny chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
O.M.G. This story is amazing! It was sooooo good I juz simply couldn't stop reading it until I was done!xP and now I've got soooo much homework to finish tmr...xP hee. But man! This was a really awesome piece of work. And I really loved how you ended it, with matt giving a summary of what happened from his pov:D thank you for letting me feast my eyes on this story!
putie chapter 30 . 2/24/2012
i loved this book... ask my friends who would watch me yell and laughn at this story... in every class i would go on my computer and completely ignore what we were learning... i recommeneded this to my friends and they loved it. best story i read on here! keep writing stories. can't wait to read more from you!:)
1,968 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »