Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
GoNe RoGuE chapter 30 . 3/10/2012
This story was absolutely amazing! You put so much angst and emotion and the struggle to be together was incredible. I loved it, it was magnificent! Excellent job! I love Matt and Aaron!

DA-chen1 chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
I can't read a drama again! This was perfect! :-)

I really like your style and you know it! Because your stories are great and I

read them again and again!

Don't forget, what you can DO with your words! You're great!

DA-chen1 chapter 29 . 2/27/2012
YES! Really great chap!

DA-chen1 chapter 26 . 2/27/2012
Love it! Finally, they're kissing!

DA-chen1 chapter 25 . 2/27/2012
Wow, really intensive!

njw5s chapter 30 . 2/27/2012
I just read this whole story today and I seriously think it's the best I've ever read! It was really well thought out and I especially enjoyed the fact that you did not rush everything AT ALL, totally made it more realistic. Seriously loved this!
DA-chen1 chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
God, I love your stories. Really fantastic!

But you know it already!

Dinobunny chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
O.M.G. This story is amazing! It was sooooo good I juz simply couldn't stop reading it until I was done!xP and now I've got soooo much homework to finish tmr...xP hee. But man! This was a really awesome piece of work. And I really loved how you ended it, with matt giving a summary of what happened from his pov:D thank you for letting me feast my eyes on this story!
putie chapter 30 . 2/24/2012
i loved this book... ask my friends who would watch me yell and laughn at this story... in every class i would go on my computer and completely ignore what we were learning... i recommeneded this to my friends and they loved it. best story i read on here! keep writing stories. can't wait to read more from you!:)
Astronomia chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
You wrote ' Caller Unknown'? Seriously? It was one of the first ever stories that I read on FictionPress and one of my most favourite oneshots. . Yep, I'm definitely going to take a look at more of your stories. :)
Astronomia chapter 30 . 2/22/2012
No! Why did it have to end? D: I love this story so much! I wish there were more chapters. I love Aaron and Matt's relationship. It's realististic, heartbreaking, and more than a little amusing. And honestly, reading this story continuously managed to bring a smile to my face. I like how the story isn't just focused on their relationship but on other subplots. It means that they have more obstacles to overcome. And I like how Aaron has a reason to be stubborn and feisty instead of being one of those obnoxious characters with no reason whatsoever. Unless you count teenage angst. But whatever. Cameron and Alyssa were definitely easy to love. Especially Cameron because he's just a big ol' softie. . Seriously, thank you for making my day with this story. You're a brilliant writer with amazing talent and I hope to see more of your work.

- Semonte.
productioncity chapter 23 . 2/19/2012
Ugh! These interrupted kisses drove me mad when i was reading the story last night. Was it too much to ask for an uninterrupted full-out make-out between Aaron and Valentine? I really enjoyed how you continued to give the characters (And the relationship!) flaws after what should have been a "happy ever after." Valentine isn't going to change exponentially after a week with Aaron, and i'm glad you showed that.

This story was great, one of my favourites so far from what ive read on fictionpress, and thanks for taking the high road when it was plagiarized. You really deserve those 1800 (and one!) reviews, and I hope you continue to write great stories on fictionpress. Kudos, and thanks!
productioncity chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
I was so certain that it was Vinny who impregnated Alyssa and i was so proud for figuring it out!.. and then you drop the bomb that it was Todd. I really like how you allowed the relationship between Aaron and Valentine progress - it's more realistic than the whole "i love him" epiphany right after a huge blowout. Your writing is formal in a way, no colloquialism used unless it's the characters talking - I usually never see that in fictionpress, and the change is really refreshing!
productioncity chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
It's sweet that Valentine is there whenever Aaron needs him (or anyone, in fact). Even though he antagonizes her whenever he can, he started to grow on me throughout the story. And poor Aaron - if only life would give her a break. My heart gave a tug for her (even though she's a figment of your imagination), and jeez, is she in desperate need for a karma break or what?
productioncity chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Matthew Valentine is a selfish, pretentious asshole. I know you've made him like that on purpose, to make us hate him like Aaron hates him, but I can't help but feel this irrational anger towards him. What a jerk!

I really like how you've made your characters come to life - Aaron, who has a pretty svelte name and persona compared to the other protagonists that I've read on fictionpress, and the problems she has and the flaws make her even more realistic.
1,962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »