Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
Rebecka F chapter 30 . 1/8/2012
Hey!

I absolutely loved this story. It was so well-written and had a lot of details in it. You are a very good author.

Thanks for keeping the story up, despite the plagarism, I'd be mad if I couldn't finish reading the story.

Take care, and continue to write and share your fantasy to the world!

/Rebecka
Guest chapter 30 . 1/6/2012
love this sooo much!
VTDark chapter 30 . 1/6/2012
wow! it's finished. Thanks for the read. :)
heyitsmedemi chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
OMGGGGGG you wont believe this but wayy before i went to your page , i always imagined Matt as Sean Farris , i find this amazing lol , awesome story i love c:
Molly Raesly chapter 30 . 12/27/2011
This is fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this. It made my night. I haven't been this caught up Ina story in a while. I had forgotten how great that feels. Thanks.
Danielle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
amazing.
Mary chapter 30 . 12/23/2011
I really, really liked this story. If a story can make a person cry (like it made me)it's a sign that the author has done a good job. You managed to weave together a story that was attention grabbing and well thought out. Thank you for writing with such emotion and life. I read it pretty much all in one go, and it is now 4:35 in the morning. Thank you :)
dreeming chapter 30 . 12/10/2011
dasgjoifhsfdjfhg I lovelovelove this sososo MUCH. The drama, and everything, and so well-written, totally sucked me in, I can't even.
Smile chapter 30 . 12/7/2011
YOU, my friend, are a damn GOOD writer. E
Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Like the prologue, I think the story is okay. I feel like you over do it on the word choice though. Matthew and Aaron ALWAYS speak in this elevated language, and it's like... I understand that there's supposed to be this disparity between them and the other characters in terms of intelligence, but it's just weird to see people speaking like that? I don't know, maybe you're going for an angle that I have yet to understand.

Secondly, I relate to the girl with a guy name thing. My boy name's got an Irish background. boo :( People are always very confused when they hear my name.

Thirdly, yay canadians :)
artmagus chapter 30 . 11/30/2011
i wish chris would have a different atitude! they are his sister and bf afterall... great story!
akadabra-kaching chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
Woah! This has been a great journey so far! I was totally able to immerse myself in the story, so many thanks. It's hard ( and getting harder) to just find a good read nowadays, since many stories have plotlines that are simply too boring or unoriginal which sucks.

Yours is Th most exciting I ever read in a looooong time:)
Nerdywithoutacause chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
I have no other words other than this is absolutely amazing.
crunchykim chapter 30 . 11/25/2011
Great story (:

Thanks for writing it
subtlyobvious chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
hi :)

i love this story, and usually, i don't normally like reading un-funny stuff on fictionpress.

you're a really good writer.

but isn't their punishment supposed to be for a month? because they've already done two weeks and there wouldn't be "many" weeks left then like the principal said.
1,920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »