Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
goanywhere chapter 22 . 1/22/2012
Toying with emotions, I tell you. Evil. But I still adore this story.
goanywhere chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
You are toying with my emotions -_-

goanywhere chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
Awwwh :(
goanywhere chapter 19 . 1/22/2012

goanywhere chapter 18 . 1/22/2012
What is in his room? The suspense is killing me.
goanywhere chapter 15 . 1/22/2012
I really want to know what goes through Matthew's pretty little head.
goanywhere chapter 14 . 1/22/2012
Have I mentioned how much I like your story. Usually by now, both parties have admitted their feelings, but then again, we don't know what's going on with Matthew.
goanywhere chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
I love this. I would love to see this in Matthew's point of view. That'd be interesting.
goanywhere chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
I'm so excited to see how this story ends. The plot is so...twisted. It's different. I like it :)
D-Mish chapter 30 . 1/19/2012
I dont know if I've read this before but just read it again, so cute. Not sure if I really cared about a baby being born (how insensitive of me) but all the characters are so cute - I was even warming to Chris. Great writing!
Kaydence Sparks Le chapter 30 . 1/19/2012
Such an amazing story :) You're deffo one of the best authors on here :) Thanks for sharing your stories :)
CynthiRaah chapter 30 . 1/19/2012
Love this story! Definitely worth reading :)
halamadrid chapter 30 . 1/17/2012
A beautiful story! Thanks for posting!
anatidaephobiac chapter 30 . 1/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story - spent all day reading it!

My main tip for improvement would be to focus a little more on the continuity of details.. one instance that comes to mind is when they have their flour war, and Aaron mentions the flour that gets all over their hair and clothes, but then it is not really addressed again. Since it was not brought up again, I got the impression that they were walking around the hospital after their 6-hour drive still covered in flour.. and while that may have been the case, I would think they might have gotten some comments or at least some odd looks about it. At times, the story also seemed a bit far-fetched, but that somewhat fit in with the emotional extremes of the characters, as they both had strong personalities and opinions.

Overall, I thought you did a really great job. I won't waste my time reading an entire story if I don't think it's worth it, but I really liked your writing style and I found that the story was very well written. I also enjoyed that the character relationship progressed slowly - it made the story much more believable. Awesome job! :)
Rebecka F chapter 30 . 1/8/2012

I absolutely loved this story. It was so well-written and had a lot of details in it. You are a very good author.

Thanks for keeping the story up, despite the plagarism, I'd be mad if I couldn't finish reading the story.

Take care, and continue to write and share your fantasy to the world!

1,949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »