Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
Rosedreamer101 chapter 30 . 11/17/2011
"I didn't finish my sentence, because Aaron unbuckled her seatbelt and scrambled across the car into my lap.

I raised an eyebrow.

Okay.

I wasn't exactly going to complain if a hot girl was sitting in my lap, car stuck in a ditch or not."

HAHA. I love this story ! :D
Rosedreamer101 chapter 26 . 11/17/2011
. MY ALL TIME FAV CHAPTER . I CAN'T STOP GIGGLING OR SMILING (my cheeks hurt so much right now) OR EVEN SQUEALING ! THIS IS SO CUTE!
Teitan-Tantei chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
This story was fantastic. I love it soooo much I would have been mad at myself is I didn't tell you how great it is. Continue the magnificent work!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 30 . 11/14/2011
Great job, I really enjoyed this story :)
Brightheart chapter 30 . 11/10/2011
wow. rly interesting.
needed something sweet chapter 30 . 11/5/2011
Kudos to you! I loved this story-in its entirety! :)

I loved the plot and its perfect pace, the characters and their developments (I may have a slight crush on Matt), your writing style, etc. Keep up the great work! :)

I do have one error/typo I'd like to point out though. I'm not too certain which chapters it's in, but "taught" muscles was used instead of "taut." I think it may have been used twice-a very trivial mistake. No biggie!
Elle Winters 9 chapter 30 . 11/1/2011
my goodness that was a brilliant story.

one thing i ought to mention because you've done it over and over again, is the wrong use of the word 'calamity'. calamity doesn't come from the word calm, and means the opposite really, and i'm rather suspecting aaron being in matt's arms isn't supposed to be such.

all in all though, great story that had its funny moments, sad moments, corny-mushy moments, and everything else that makes a good story :)

the epilogue was a bit too corny for me though, too much of a summary of the story, even though i know it was the point seeing as how you apparently left it for a long time after? (judging from your author's comments anyway). but it ended in a positive note, and i still liked it anyway.
simadine1 chapter 23 . 10/31/2011
I will start with saying, i love this story.

You are a great writer, and what makes your story great is that you can powerfully convey the emotions of the characters to the readers themselves. When reading this, i can sympathize and empathize with the characters because of your enchanting way of writing.

Can't wait to finish this book (which will be sometime later tonight, I've haven't stopped reading since I started it).
samantha chapter 30 . 10/30/2011
This was beyond a doubt the best story i have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing this master piece.
caleb-levi14 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
i haven't read it yet, but i'm gonna read it now.)
Lillypilly chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
Is the father of Alyssa's baby Todd? One way to find out.
MMikage chapter 23 . 10/21/2011
Um, there's a bit of a continuity problem with this sentence:

"Nobody's called me that since I was kid." I remarked, thinking for a moment that this had some significance.

Actually, Alyssa called Aaron "Aare" a couple of chapters back. :) Just thought you'd wanna know.
sarah.evangelina chapter 20 . 10/18/2011
This is really good :D
AranaBanana chapter 30 . 10/18/2011
Hi there!

Your story has been on FP for... well, forever, and for some reason I was convinced I had read it. Except, I hadn't. So you can imagine my shock when I realised that. Well, it's all in the past now. This story was really awesome. A bit too dramatic for me maybe, but still amazing. And the characters are believable.

So thanks a lot for writing and sharing this piece of awesomeness with us! 3
little.artist chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
WOW. So long since I've read this story, and boy have I forgotten! but the epilogue - as promised - made up for it ;P LOVED THIS WHOLE STORY. Every little bit has been great and I almost wish I hadn't read it before, just so i could re-read this again! :D Bloody brilliant.
1,920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »