Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
DA-chen1 chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
God, I love your stories. Really fantastic!

But you know it already!

Mira
Dinobunny chapter 30 . 2/25/2012
O.M.G. This story is amazing! It was sooooo good I juz simply couldn't stop reading it until I was done!xP and now I've got soooo much homework to finish tmr...xP hee. But man! This was a really awesome piece of work. And I really loved how you ended it, with matt giving a summary of what happened from his pov:D thank you for letting me feast my eyes on this story!
putie chapter 30 . 2/24/2012
i loved this book... ask my friends who would watch me yell and laughn at this story... in every class i would go on my computer and completely ignore what we were learning... i recommeneded this to my friends and they loved it. best story i read on here! keep writing stories. can't wait to read more from you!:)
Astronomia chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
You wrote ' Caller Unknown'? Seriously? It was one of the first ever stories that I read on FictionPress and one of my most favourite oneshots. . Yep, I'm definitely going to take a look at more of your stories. :)
Astronomia chapter 30 . 2/22/2012
No! Why did it have to end? D: I love this story so much! I wish there were more chapters. I love Aaron and Matt's relationship. It's realististic, heartbreaking, and more than a little amusing. And honestly, reading this story continuously managed to bring a smile to my face. I like how the story isn't just focused on their relationship but on other subplots. It means that they have more obstacles to overcome. And I like how Aaron has a reason to be stubborn and feisty instead of being one of those obnoxious characters with no reason whatsoever. Unless you count teenage angst. But whatever. Cameron and Alyssa were definitely easy to love. Especially Cameron because he's just a big ol' softie. . Seriously, thank you for making my day with this story. You're a brilliant writer with amazing talent and I hope to see more of your work.

- Semonte.
productioncity chapter 23 . 2/19/2012
Ugh! These interrupted kisses drove me mad when i was reading the story last night. Was it too much to ask for an uninterrupted full-out make-out between Aaron and Valentine? I really enjoyed how you continued to give the characters (And the relationship!) flaws after what should have been a "happy ever after." Valentine isn't going to change exponentially after a week with Aaron, and i'm glad you showed that.

This story was great, one of my favourites so far from what ive read on fictionpress, and thanks for taking the high road when it was plagiarized. You really deserve those 1800 (and one!) reviews, and I hope you continue to write great stories on fictionpress. Kudos, and thanks!
productioncity chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
I was so certain that it was Vinny who impregnated Alyssa and i was so proud for figuring it out!.. and then you drop the bomb that it was Todd. I really like how you allowed the relationship between Aaron and Valentine progress - it's more realistic than the whole "i love him" epiphany right after a huge blowout. Your writing is formal in a way, no colloquialism used unless it's the characters talking - I usually never see that in fictionpress, and the change is really refreshing!
productioncity chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
It's sweet that Valentine is there whenever Aaron needs him (or anyone, in fact). Even though he antagonizes her whenever he can, he started to grow on me throughout the story. And poor Aaron - if only life would give her a break. My heart gave a tug for her (even though she's a figment of your imagination), and jeez, is she in desperate need for a karma break or what?
productioncity chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Matthew Valentine is a selfish, pretentious asshole. I know you've made him like that on purpose, to make us hate him like Aaron hates him, but I can't help but feel this irrational anger towards him. What a jerk!

I really like how you've made your characters come to life - Aaron, who has a pretty svelte name and persona compared to the other protagonists that I've read on fictionpress, and the problems she has and the flaws make her even more realistic.
productioncity chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Since I've read through this entire story until two in the morning, I decided to go back and review your story and help you reach the 1800 reviews milestone! I'm sorry for not reviewing before while i was reading, but it was just so good that i couldn't make myself stop reading chapter after chapter.
LadySimonOfWhiteBlueEyes chapter 30 . 2/18/2012
I enjoyed it, although, at the begining, it sounded like an abusive relationship(I despise those stories). Fantastic style
xbelivex chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Love
skrillex chapter 30 . 2/2/2012
ah man I just finished this story and it was so fantastic and well written and wow I just really love it, thanks so much 3
sexy face chapter 30 . 1/28/2012
WTF we don't even get to know her name?
FamishedNight chapter 1 . 1/27/2012