Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
anatidaephobiac chapter 30 . 1/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story - spent all day reading it!

My main tip for improvement would be to focus a little more on the continuity of details.. one instance that comes to mind is when they have their flour war, and Aaron mentions the flour that gets all over their hair and clothes, but then it is not really addressed again. Since it was not brought up again, I got the impression that they were walking around the hospital after their 6-hour drive still covered in flour.. and while that may have been the case, I would think they might have gotten some comments or at least some odd looks about it. At times, the story also seemed a bit far-fetched, but that somewhat fit in with the emotional extremes of the characters, as they both had strong personalities and opinions.

Overall, I thought you did a really great job. I won't waste my time reading an entire story if I don't think it's worth it, but I really liked your writing style and I found that the story was very well written. I also enjoyed that the character relationship progressed slowly - it made the story much more believable. Awesome job! :)
Rebecka F chapter 30 . 1/8/2012
Hey!

I absolutely loved this story. It was so well-written and had a lot of details in it. You are a very good author.

Thanks for keeping the story up, despite the plagarism, I'd be mad if I couldn't finish reading the story.

Take care, and continue to write and share your fantasy to the world!

/Rebecka
Guest chapter 30 . 1/6/2012
love this sooo much!
VTDark chapter 30 . 1/6/2012
wow! it's finished. Thanks for the read. :)
heyitsmedemi chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
OMGGGGGG you wont believe this but wayy before i went to your page , i always imagined Matt as Sean Farris , i find this amazing lol , awesome story i love c:
Molly Raesly chapter 30 . 12/27/2011
This is fantastic. Thank you so much for writing this. It made my night. I haven't been this caught up Ina story in a while. I had forgotten how great that feels. Thanks.
Danielle chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
amazing.
Mary chapter 30 . 12/23/2011
I really, really liked this story. If a story can make a person cry (like it made me)it's a sign that the author has done a good job. You managed to weave together a story that was attention grabbing and well thought out. Thank you for writing with such emotion and life. I read it pretty much all in one go, and it is now 4:35 in the morning. Thank you :)
dreeming chapter 30 . 12/10/2011
dasgjoifhsfdjfhg I lovelovelove this sososo MUCH. The drama, and everything, and so well-written, totally sucked me in, I can't even.
Smile chapter 30 . 12/7/2011
YOU, my friend, are a damn GOOD writer. E
Lauranthalsala chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Like the prologue, I think the story is okay. I feel like you over do it on the word choice though. Matthew and Aaron ALWAYS speak in this elevated language, and it's like... I understand that there's supposed to be this disparity between them and the other characters in terms of intelligence, but it's just weird to see people speaking like that? I don't know, maybe you're going for an angle that I have yet to understand.

Secondly, I relate to the girl with a guy name thing. My boy name's got an Irish background. boo :( People are always very confused when they hear my name.

Thirdly, yay canadians :)
artmagus chapter 30 . 11/30/2011
i wish chris would have a different atitude! they are his sister and bf afterall... great story!
akadabra-kaching chapter 30 . 11/28/2011
Woah! This has been a great journey so far! I was totally able to immerse myself in the story, so many thanks. It's hard ( and getting harder) to just find a good read nowadays, since many stories have plotlines that are simply too boring or unoriginal which sucks.

Yours is Th most exciting I ever read in a looooong time:)
Nerdywithoutacause chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
I have no other words other than this is absolutely amazing.
cookie crunch chapter 30 . 11/25/2011