Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
Kim Bell chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
I loved the party scene. xD I cracked up when I saw how funny Aaron was when she's drunk.

Although it gets more serious at the end. Ugh, her mother needs to get a clue. She's not much of a mother, is she?
Turtle Ama chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
ohmigosh! i love this!

Where is chris? tell me! tel me all, please? )
not.a.spoiled.brat chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
ur so mean! where is chris? man she so made a complete fool out of ! well please update soon and where is chris!
heidingaway chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
-whines-WHAT HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE? Lol, that's the same thing I shouted after watching Golden Compass on Saturday. People thought I was crazy, but whatever. This was good, I hope you write soon.

-Faded and Forgotten
live.in.content chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
o at first i thought they got into a car accident, neways nicee chapter udate soon plz!
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
As usual your chapter is amazing! I bet Matt knows where Chris is! This chapter was funny, except for the part about getting drunk...which you shouldn't do (trying to act all responisble)...erm yeah! lol anywho update soon! :)
Fairyworld1217 chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
Cliffhangers man! Are you serious? That was a good chapter. Keep writing... I'm really into it now!
JustMiLuc chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
thats great. keep up the awesome work!
Jevanminx chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
Yay, you wrote my name. I love it when people do that, and poor Aaron if only that had been Chris. Where is he?

JM
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 11 . 12/10/2007
love your story...Poor Aaron,where is chris?I hope to see Aaron and Matt get together soon..cant wait for more!
Pot chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
Awesome chapter, but you're an evil writer -sniffles- cliff hangers must DIE. Oh...sorry bout that...

Ajanae
lemintrose chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
oh yes you are cruel to leave it hanging like that. i was expecting something. But it reveals another side of Matt where he's caring. And that he wouldn't take advantage of her when she's drunk. which is sweet.
January Skies chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
Shit, she is definitely a "happy" drunk. Lol.
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
Man why does she speak like a friggin valley girl when she's drunk. Anywho, great chapter, funny squirmy embarising
Marie chapter 11 . 12/9/2007
love it!

please UPDATE as soon as you can! :)
1,972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »