Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
Kim Bell chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
Haha, you're so lucky, getting snow. Anyway, it was mean to leave us on a cliffy, of course. But I expect we'll get over it.

And I sense some major drama coming with Sandy & Aaron & Noah. That's exciting!
Lady of Confusion chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
UPDATE SOON!
blue ruin chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
A snow storm hit where i live too! Well, except we weren't closed because our school is gay, and every other school in my county did but whatev. we just had a two hour delay.. anyway haha. i really like this story so far!

i can't wait for the next chapter! woot woot. party time
Jevanminx chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
OMG I cant wait till the party, where has Chris gone though and I'm sure Noah fancies Sandy.

JM
S. N. Sedivec chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Her name bothers me. Female is Erin, male is Aaron. It throws me off, I automatically think she's a guy.
PerfectChaos859 chapter 9 . 12/3/2007
yes this is true

“Yeah, the emo boys do have nice hair.”

they are SO hott!

D

i am about to read the next chapter!

D
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
Ah! You have to update soon! I wonder what happens at the party...Hopefully we find out where Chris is! :)
lemintrose chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
I just spent the last half an hour or so reading the entire fic. Compelling story! Is Noah interested in Sandy or Aaron? i can't wait to see if Matt and Aaron will end up together in the next chapter or something! Their sparring is so adorable.
Pot chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
Lol. Awesome. Please update soon?

I thought it was cute, the main character is TOO stubborn, lol. Kinda reminds me of myself and this guy I like. I was shocked. He is such a matt. Nothing I say affects him and I'm so easy to irk.
Kim Bell chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
Nice chapter! I sense that something big will happen at the party. Should be interesting to read.
Fairyworld1217 chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
Ooh I can't wait until the party scene. Should be interesting! Oh, and it was snowing in my area yesterday!
bookworm925 chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
Matthhew likes Aaron (and why is her name aaron?) who likes Noah who, i think, likes Sandy?

Haahahha... )

Nyways, nice story...!

update sooN!
ANGEL992210 chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Good job.
not.a.spoiled.brat chapter 9 . 11/30/2007
I WANNA HEAR ABOUT CHIRS! well please update soon. tell us where he is. what did she do at the party?
ANGEL992210 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007