Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
Hopelessly Clueless chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
Wow, I love your story. You have to update soon! I hate cliffies, but i love them at the same time if that's possible! Please update soon! :)
not.a.spoiled.brat chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
oh my god. wheres chris? i hope we see him in the next chapter.i mean come on. why would he leave his sister alone with a alcohlic mother? well please update soon and WHERE IS CHRIS?
Lady of Confusion chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
UPDATE SON!
Aqua Revolver chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
Gar! Valentine... is a bit of a jerkface

But that's probably what you wanted him to come across as.
twilightlover93 chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
love it
JustMiLuc chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
while you may love cliffys, i hate them...lolz please update! i gotta know what happened to Chris!
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
Aw Chris can't be gone that's just too sad. She'll be all alone
Aruru chapter 7 . 11/22/2007
Don't you steal Chris away from me! You tell me where he is so I can find him and scold him for running off like that, that goose. Goodness goshness I just want to know where he is.

And cliffhangers don't al;ways get people places. It's like watching LOST, or something. They only continue to puzzle thhe crap out of you until you give up...and you only give up until the next episode and your addictedly watching it again. Reading/watching cliffhanger materials/shows should be counted as substance abuse. I should therefore be sent to a loony bin.

Damn cliffhangers.

Lurve,

- Self-Diagnosed ADD
twilightlover93 chapter 7 . 11/22/2007
love it
11111 chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
I love this story and the way you write! Keep writing, I can't wait to read what happens next.

Miss Drizzle
Fairyworld1217 chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
There were a few mistakes here and there, um.. "Mom had left her usually note on the counter" and "I couldn’t like, Matt had been decent during the lunches"

The second one confused me, but the first one I got, I just wanted to point that out to you because you said to do so.

Um, I like where this is going though, this story always makes me laugh somehow. Keep writing!
Lady of Confusion chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
UDPATE SOON!
heidingaway chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
You said to point out mistakes well erm one part it says " Mom had left her usually note " usually should be usual? Heh, and alright is suppose to be all right. It's the proper spelling, but most people just put "alright", so I guess it doesn't really matter. Sorry if that sounded too picky. Love the chapter, right soon!

-Faded and Forgotten
not.a.spoiled.brat chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
hey wheres chris? we dont hear from him in the chapters have we? i hope they didnt leave just him and his mother! that would be so rude. well hope u update soon!
JustMiLuc chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
hehe! this is gettin god!
1,920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »