Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
dartbreezy chapter 31 . 1/28
I just went to Wattpad to bitch her out , but it's been taken down . Thank goodness . This is one of my favorite stories and if it gets taken down , I'll cry and go beat up the plagiarists .
Shadowswept chapter 30 . 1/2
This story is awesome! I love the way the icy cold love interest thawed slowly. I've always wanted to write a story like this, but I've never had the patience. The development of the relationship between Matt and Aaron was so intriguing and interesting. It was thrilling and exciting when things started happening between them, because you expertly built the anticipation. And the emotional connection was equally gripping. They fell in love at a steady, realistic pace. And things weren't immediately perfect and all flowers and sunshine. Things were all the sweeter because they were earned after a true, not contrived, emotional struggle. You know the difference between drama and melodrama. This site is rife with ridiculous melodrama that puts me off so many stories. I love your story so much that I wish it was published so that I could buy it and keep it forever.
jedbook chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
An obnoxiously brief prologue. That's classic. I love it.
Lolitroy chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
i was thinking to myself
This could be heaven or this could be hell
QTHERESSERECTION chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Chicken
Guest chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
Wow
Guest chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
I love this story
jeh chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
regbaby chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Hi
I'm pleased to contact you after viewing your
profile, I would like to share something important with you if pleased do get back to me immediately at
my private box () for a proper introduction for i have a limited time now
I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Regina chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Hello my name is Regina i have something importact to share with you please contact me here () for a proper introduction Thanks i'm waiting
PoshKimberlee chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
This story is so annoying ; Aaron is SOO annoying . Why was she following valentine everywhere he went & let him disrespect her and she almost got raped and wasn't going to do anything. And her dumb ass bother don't care bout her and she don't get it . She
Has no fucking back bone . I'm frustrated idont even know if im going to finish reading.
Xx.WildAtHeart.xX chapter 30 . 1/14/2014
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Absolutely amazing! You should publish this, God, that is THE best story I've read on FictionPress. So damn realistic.
.WOW.
I actually don't know what to say.
SO GOOD. :)
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 28 . 1/10/2014
Aw, Cameron's so cute! :P
Marguerite Grimmett chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Aaron is an amazing character, honestly... Valentine's cruelty is so... I can't really describe it, but I nearly cried. Aaron is just really raw and real and strong. I don't get how she doesn't (this sounds weird) even consider cutting herself or killing herself, what with her brother and her mother and all of that. Anyway, just wanted to say that I already love this story... :)
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »