Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
Guest chapter 31 . 1/31
It's really unfortunate that you are having issues with plagiarism. I hope it all gets worked out.

on a different note, I really loved your story from beginning to end. The plot and characters had much appreciated depth. Thank you.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30
Some bitch named Victoria June is posting No, no on wattpad!
haunted paintings chapter 31 . 1/29
thanks for reviewing on my story, on . i got the review while i was at school and i hyperventilated for like five minutes. you mean a lot to me, so thank you again
Shadowswept chapter 31 . 1/29
Your story is not crap, damn it! I don't understand what kind of satisfaction this person can get from reviews for a story she knows she didn't write. I hope this doesn't happen again, but if it does I urge you not to delete the whole story. If you leave at least a couple of chapters up, you'll get to keep your reviews and have proof of when you wrote it. I've seen other writers do this, and you never know when it can come in handy. Otherwise, I love the story, and I'm thrilled to hear that you're writing a new story!
Kyranol chapter 31 . 1/28
Dam that sucks, rlly hope you won't take this down some day. It really is an amazing story.
daresa09 chapter 31 . 1/28
I just went to Wattpad to bitch her out , but it's been taken down . Thank goodness . This is one of my favorite stories and if it gets taken down , I'll cry and go beat up the plagiarists .
Shadowswept chapter 30 . 1/2
This story is awesome! I love the way the icy cold love interest thawed slowly. I've always wanted to write a story like this, but I've never had the patience. The development of the relationship between Matt and Aaron was so intriguing and interesting. It was thrilling and exciting when things started happening between them, because you expertly built the anticipation. And the emotional connection was equally gripping. They fell in love at a steady, realistic pace. And things weren't immediately perfect and all flowers and sunshine. Things were all the sweeter because they were earned after a true, not contrived, emotional struggle. You know the difference between drama and melodrama. This site is rife with ridiculous melodrama that puts me off so many stories. I love your story so much that I wish it was published so that I could buy it and keep it forever.
jedbook chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
An obnoxiously brief prologue. That's classic. I love it.
Lolitroy chapter 30 . 9/11/2014
i was thinking to myself
This could be heaven or this could be hell
QTHERESSERECTION chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
Chicken
Guest chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
Wow
Guest chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
I love this story
jeh chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노헬로우싸이트‿ ‿헬로우월드카지노
Guest chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
regbaby chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Hi
I'm pleased to contact you after viewing your
profile, I would like to share something important with you if pleased do get back to me immediately at
my private box () for a proper introduction for i have a limited time now
I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
1,948 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »