Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
LateReviewer chapter 30 . 12/25/2013
I can say that this is favorite FP read of all time. Can't help wanting a spin-off. About Tommy perhaps?
FairyTaleDreams chapter 30 . 12/6/2013
Oh wow. I have no other words. The complexity of Matt and Aaron's relationship was unbelievable! And there were times, like when Chris left, that you had me nearly in tears. Brilliant writing - change what you've said in your profile page. Your story is amazing :)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/27/2013
thank you so much. I have read four docs in the span of two days and each one has had some stupid ass ending. But this fic was awesome
chimerica chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
...is this boy seriously blaming her for almost getting raped? Yes, she should be thankful he saved her and it's a great thinf he did. Not so great? Blaming the victim and verbally abusing her every chance he gets. Wow.
chimerica chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
Uh no Aaron. You do not wonder why a watching a guy like him work out is more interesting than Algebra. It's simply because he is physically attractive and you are a hormonal teenager. Nothing more. Do not begin to feel anything close to real attraction for a guy who uses his father's power and influence every chance he gets, threatens you, insults you, and enjoys hurting you. That's beyond masochism. Do not go there. At least not until after he shows some likable characteristics. Ugh. Where is your pride woman?
chimerica chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I pity with her and one certain aspects of her family life, I even feel empathetic. However, I hate how her backbone comes and goes all the time, Nd it's never there when she really needs it. So many other things I want to rant about but I'll stop here and read on to see if the things I have issues with are resolved.
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
i hate you nahla
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
LOVE YOUR STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY especially how you like to make it realisticccccccc awesome. really awesome.
LazySundayGirl chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
this seems like the start to a good story. i have a new mantra for basically every dic i have recntly stumbled upon, 'foes become kissing buddies' add in someone who likes to have 'fun', or in othwr words party/drink/do drugs, a mischievous double-teouble team, and someon responsible, and touve got yourself a story. buuuut then you still need a plot.

and that is where I usually fail.

however, i think youll be able to pull it off. it is now 1.13 am and i have to get up in shiiiiiiit-5 hours, so buhbye for now...
Princess Wanderer chapter 30 . 9/27/2013
what about the karma asskicking that Conner Valentine deserves?! what about Tommy!
Just a stranger chapter 30 . 9/3/2013
This chapter was amazing. :) And does anyone ship Chris and Ellie as much as I do? XD MAKE A FIC ABOUT THEM! If you do, I'll love you forever. But this story was still awesome. :D But it would be nice to see some more of lovesick Chris.
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 30 . 8/27/2013
This book is amazing! I read it in one day and could not put it down! I love the ending!
MayaLala chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Alright, I hung in there to the end. Your writing is just too good. Thanks for an entertaining evening.
MayaLala chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Damnit, this chapter took a ridiculous turn that is just too much. I like it until now.
MayaLala chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
oh gosh, "bubbling to the surface" on repeat. I sure hope that phrase disappears soon and this girl gets some balls.
1,941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »