Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
chimerica chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I pity with her and one certain aspects of her family life, I even feel empathetic. However, I hate how her backbone comes and goes all the time, Nd it's never there when she really needs it. So many other things I want to rant about but I'll stop here and read on to see if the things I have issues with are resolved.
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
i hate you nahla
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
LOVE YOUR STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY especially how you like to make it realisticccccccc awesome. really awesome.
LazySundayGirl chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
this seems like the start to a good story. i have a new mantra for basically every dic i have recntly stumbled upon, 'foes become kissing buddies' add in someone who likes to have 'fun', or in othwr words party/drink/do drugs, a mischievous double-teouble team, and someon responsible, and touve got yourself a story. buuuut then you still need a plot.

and that is where I usually fail.

however, i think youll be able to pull it off. it is now 1.13 am and i have to get up in shiiiiiiit-5 hours, so buhbye for now...
Princess Wanderer chapter 30 . 9/27/2013
what about the karma asskicking that Conner Valentine deserves?! what about Tommy!
Just a stranger chapter 30 . 9/3/2013
This chapter was amazing. :) And does anyone ship Chris and Ellie as much as I do? XD MAKE A FIC ABOUT THEM! If you do, I'll love you forever. But this story was still awesome. :D But it would be nice to see some more of lovesick Chris.
SecondsTillWakingHour chapter 30 . 8/27/2013
This book is amazing! I read it in one day and could not put it down! I love the ending!
MayaLala chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
Alright, I hung in there to the end. Your writing is just too good. Thanks for an entertaining evening.
MayaLala chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Damnit, this chapter took a ridiculous turn that is just too much. I like it until now.
MayaLala chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
oh gosh, "bubbling to the surface" on repeat. I sure hope that phrase disappears soon and this girl gets some balls.
MayaLala chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Well, I usually loathe high school stories but I'm kinda getting into this one. Here's hoping it stays good. Your writing thus far is is great. Usually that is what sells it to me.
AlanisBRAVO chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
Such a amazing story , your an awesome writer. I loved it
NightSkies247 chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
Wow...read your story in one day and could not tear my eyes off the screen. I love your style and plot and characters and everything! Wonderful story I'm a huge fan now :)
Dominique Diane chapter 30 . 6/6/2013
Oh my God, I loved this story made me cry in some parts, I'm so glad that Matt and Aaron had a happy ending, also that Cameron and Alyssa could have theirs (: Great story.
Regards,
Diane.
maiff chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
Define emotional rollercoaster. But, goodness, this was beautifully written. The chemistry between Matt and Aaron was explosive in more ways than one. Haha. This may be a cliche but I like the twists you put into the story, making it zesty. Amazing piece. Keep up the good work! D
1,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »