|Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum|
| Kathleen1533 chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
Honestly, I love this story, L-O-V-E it. it was amazing!
| Sweets5236 chapter 30 . 11/16/2012
Your character development was amazing, great job :)
| Life'sInevitable chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I hope to one day be as good of a writer a you are. I adore this story and am only through the second chapter. keep up the good work, And please keep writing. :)
| BeesBee chapter 30 . 11/4/2012
Oh my baby sweet jesus lord holy god mighty powerful poseidon-
Just, everything in this.. The realistic build up of the romantic feelings, the fights, the problems, drama, drugs, bits of random fluff! I just absolutely, without a doubt LOVED it! Read it all in one go and I can promise with my hand over my heart that I will definitely read it again. So glad I stumbled upon this story :-) Thank you for writing it!
| nishaptl88 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. Everything was well written . i really liked Mathew , even though he was cold person i thought he really cared about Aaron. I'm happy they were together. They had real chemistry between them. I thought Mathew caring about his little brother was cute!
| brinalovesyouxx chapter 30 . 10/21/2012
Beautiful and touching. I love it. I didnt know this story would be really really really good. Perfect ending to a perfect story :D I can's wait to read anymore of your stories, keep up the awesome work :D xx
| Kay chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
| altogirl7 chapter 30 . 10/20/2012
| junebird28 chapter 30 . 10/18/2012
This story was awesome. I loved the character development and their relationship's progression. It was enriching to read and so compelling. And exceptionally well written. You could feel every single emotion Aaron felt and it was just really realistic. Not overly cliche at all. Just very well done. Thanks for writing it :D
| darklybeast chapter 30 . 10/14/2012
I believe this is probably my 3rd time reading this story. I love how Matthew and Aaron's relationship didn't move quickly like some of the stories. I love how slow it went. This is one of the few stories that left me wanting more after each chapter. I love the plotline and the concept. Truly amazing.
| whiteyachts chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
new reader here, this was definitely one of my favorite chapters-not filler at all. it reveals so much about valentine's personality and gives greater depth to the relationship/attachment that he has with aaron. i'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.
| marvarium chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Hehehehe. Fourth time rereading this chapter. I love it to much, it's unnatural.
| marvarium chapter 26 . 9/13/2012
Oh my gad I love this story!
| KusmiTea chapter 30 . 9/2/2012
This is a really intense story - I like it!
It's nice to read something different from the regular 'love at first sight' or 'hate him but yet fall in love very quickly'; your characters have a more real feelings, I suppose. It's deep and confusing sometimes, just like how love is.
Well done! (:
| thegirlbehindyou chapter 30 . 8/28/2012
Hello there :) first off, I want to say that this was a really, really enjoyable read and it's clear that you've put in a lot of effort into it. So thanks for writing such a well-edited, easy-to-read and enjoyable story and sharing it :) Aside from that.. I think you wouldn't mind hearing some kind of feedback on your work.
Although I did state that I liked your story a lot, there were more than a few things in it that bothered me to no end:
characters were belivable, likable and realistic.. But only managed to remin so till halfway into the story. After that, Valentine seemed like he had developed ome kind of multiple personality disorder, Aaron became.. well, a WIMP, and Chris fell easily into the list of characters in your story I simply hated.
2. There was a lot of suspense building up for the greatest part in the story.. It promised something great and exciting to be revealed, but it dragged on for such a painfully long time that it lost its meaning- for one, what was the point of making everything Valentine knew about Aaron so dramatic? Like there was a reason behind it? At the end, it just seemed to be left to the understanding of the reader that he knew so much about her private life only because he was a gossip queen. Ugh.
3. Mattie is an awful, awful, awful hero. And you'll have to excuse my lack of better vocabulary because he left me feeling only that motion and nothing else. Aaron was supposed to be the strong female leas that kicked his ass and out him back into his rightful place- it was even repeated several times in the story through your characters.. But it was all tell and no show. All we saw was Aaron getting more and more and more bullshit from a sexiest jerk and did nothing, absolutely fucking NOTHING about it, all while she was supposed to be the one person who sood up to him.
4. The rushed way you introduced half your characters didn't reflect their importance at all. Cameron and Alyssa both seemed to appear out of thin air in the story, and this would have been okay if they didn't play such a central role in it. Even Angelina, who played a much smaller role, was introduced better than them.
5. Despite all the delaying in the start of the romance between Aaron and Matt, the romance was still rushed. Wayyy too rushed.
6. You have a patronizing way of wriing. Or maybe I should say that about Aaron.. Either way, there is something really off with the narrater's voice that makes the story much less appealing than it deserves to be.
Well.. That's all I guess. Hope you don't take this the wrong way, ie take offense or something. I'm an amature writer myself and I confess I haven't written anything I consider as long and as well pulled together as this, and there was a lot to learn from your writing style. I guess I just got really excited to find something so original and catchy in a place that has some really lame stories, so I showed this interest by attacking it with my whole critical force, lol xD
I think it would make your writing so so much better if you actually tweaked some of the stuff in here and, well, stopped taking negative feedback so.. awfully negatively (it's just the way you seem from your profile xD people attacking you hereis a good sign tust me ;) attention is always good, no? :P)
Happy writing and keep up the good work! :) I'll make sure to stalk you from time to time too