Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
MayaLala chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Damnit, this chapter took a ridiculous turn that is just too much. I like it until now.
MayaLala chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
oh gosh, "bubbling to the surface" on repeat. I sure hope that phrase disappears soon and this girl gets some balls.
MayaLala chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Well, I usually loathe high school stories but I'm kinda getting into this one. Here's hoping it stays good. Your writing thus far is is great. Usually that is what sells it to me.
AlanisBRAVO chapter 30 . 8/3/2013
Such a amazing story , your an awesome writer. I loved it
NightSkies247 chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
Wow...read your story in one day and could not tear my eyes off the screen. I love your style and plot and characters and everything! Wonderful story I'm a huge fan now :)
Dominique Diane chapter 30 . 6/6/2013
Oh my God, I loved this story made me cry in some parts, I'm so glad that Matt and Aaron had a happy ending, also that Cameron and Alyssa could have theirs (: Great story.
Regards,
Diane.
maiff chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
Define emotional rollercoaster. But, goodness, this was beautifully written. The chemistry between Matt and Aaron was explosive in more ways than one. Haha. This may be a cliche but I like the twists you put into the story, making it zesty. Amazing piece. Keep up the good work! D
Ceskasi chapter 30 . 3/23/2013
I like how you made your plot progression really slow. It wasn't cliche like the others but it was kind of predictable in some instances. That didn't affect the quality of the story though so don't worry.
I like how Matt was unpredictable and didn't flirt with Aaron. He even treated her as a total loser and he left no doubt in my mind that he really hates her. But as I read the later chapters I truly saw that Matt cares for her.
My favorite part of the story was when Matt ignored her for two days and Cameron helped Aaron in making Matt realize that what he was doing was hurting the love of his life.
You are a great author and it the person who plagiarized your work was disrespectful and doesn't know the meaning of hard work.

Stay smart and continue writing ;)
-Ces
CameliaLisha chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
I should have been studying for my removal exams today. I should have spent my entire night, nose glued to my organic chemistry book. I SHOULD HAVE STUDIED!
But no. I saw this story and I was hooked! And because this is one amazing story, I will not regret the big fat F that I'll receive in my exam.

My gosh, this is amazing! I can't believe I finished this all in one night! I love this story. It's not just your average, run-off the mill romance novel. Its different. A whole lot different and a whole lot better.

And, for some reason, I really loved it when Aaron said that they were all cliched. Or was that stereotype? I forgot the real words, but for some reason, that stucked to me.

Anyways, good job on this! Amazing job actually! Trully amazing!
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 30 . 3/10/2013
One of theeeeee best stories I have read! Great Job hun!

Xox
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 30 . 3/4/2013
Awww! I love this story! Really well written and creative!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/28/2013
I think this was the only story that made me want to cry chapter after chapter. IT WAS THAT GOOD! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!
Ponying chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful story. I was hooked after reading the first chapter. The ending went really well I was so pleased. You've done a really good job! The only thing I can say is I wish there were more chapters great story like this is a disappointment once its finished I feel like there is something missing.. Haaaayyss I surely misses matt and Aaron!
Stunnamac chapter 30 . 2/13/2013
You are seriously the best. writer. ever. I sacrificed homework in order to finish this story in two days (not much of a sacrifice) and it was completely worth it. This should have won the best drama award, seriously! All of the double meanings and the emotion laced in every word was simply mind boggling! I could feel what Alyssa felt, what Cameron felt, what Matt felt, what Chris felt, what Aare felt, etc. This story made me sigh happily, tear up, groan in frustration, laugh, and shout for joy. Only a superb story can make someone do all of that. Please don't stop writing because you're damn good at it! I LIKE YOU IMMENSELY
shann-ng chapter 30 . 1/19/2013
aw this has being a great story! chris and aarons relationship is so interesting. im so glad matt stopped being an idiot, in the first few chapters i hated him! and im glad aaron and chris' mum sobered up yay.

youre a great author and this is a great story thankyou!
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »