Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
Ceskasi chapter 30 . 3/23/2013
I like how you made your plot progression really slow. It wasn't cliche like the others but it was kind of predictable in some instances. That didn't affect the quality of the story though so don't worry.
I like how Matt was unpredictable and didn't flirt with Aaron. He even treated her as a total loser and he left no doubt in my mind that he really hates her. But as I read the later chapters I truly saw that Matt cares for her.
My favorite part of the story was when Matt ignored her for two days and Cameron helped Aaron in making Matt realize that what he was doing was hurting the love of his life.
You are a great author and it the person who plagiarized your work was disrespectful and doesn't know the meaning of hard work.

Stay smart and continue writing ;)
-Ces
CameliaLisha chapter 30 . 3/14/2013
I should have been studying for my removal exams today. I should have spent my entire night, nose glued to my organic chemistry book. I SHOULD HAVE STUDIED!
But no. I saw this story and I was hooked! And because this is one amazing story, I will not regret the big fat F that I'll receive in my exam.

My gosh, this is amazing! I can't believe I finished this all in one night! I love this story. It's not just your average, run-off the mill romance novel. Its different. A whole lot different and a whole lot better.

And, for some reason, I really loved it when Aaron said that they were all cliched. Or was that stereotype? I forgot the real words, but for some reason, that stucked to me.

Anyways, good job on this! Amazing job actually! Trully amazing!
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 30 . 3/10/2013
One of theeeeee best stories I have read! Great Job hun!

Xox
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 30 . 3/4/2013
Awww! I love this story! Really well written and creative!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/28/2013
I think this was the only story that made me want to cry chapter after chapter. IT WAS THAT GOOD! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!
Ponying chapter 30 . 2/17/2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful story. I was hooked after reading the first chapter. The ending went really well I was so pleased. You've done a really good job! The only thing I can say is I wish there were more chapters great story like this is a disappointment once its finished I feel like there is something missing.. Haaaayyss I surely misses matt and Aaron!
Stunnamac chapter 30 . 2/13/2013
You are seriously the best. writer. ever. I sacrificed homework in order to finish this story in two days (not much of a sacrifice) and it was completely worth it. This should have won the best drama award, seriously! All of the double meanings and the emotion laced in every word was simply mind boggling! I could feel what Alyssa felt, what Cameron felt, what Matt felt, what Chris felt, what Aare felt, etc. This story made me sigh happily, tear up, groan in frustration, laugh, and shout for joy. Only a superb story can make someone do all of that. Please don't stop writing because you're damn good at it! I LIKE YOU IMMENSELY
shann-ng chapter 30 . 1/19/2013
aw this has being a great story! chris and aarons relationship is so interesting. im so glad matt stopped being an idiot, in the first few chapters i hated him! and im glad aaron and chris' mum sobered up yay.

youre a great author and this is a great story thankyou!
The Beauty of Lies chapter 30 . 1/16/2013
I'm not a person who says cuss words often but I read the last line and said fuck! And why?

I'm going to miss your characters... Their dramas, their breakdowns, Cameron's awesomeness and Tommy being an innocent and rather free spirit. I'm going to wander about my school wondering how Matt would act and how interesting my classes would be with Aaron talking to the substitute the way she did in the first chapter. You made these guys real, and it was painful. And amazing to read, because usually, the "loser" girl and "awesome" guy don't get along at all and then it just happens out of nowhere. You weaved a dramatic, dramatic storyline and didn't plant it in any reader's head that Matt and Aaron would someday be anything but enemies. Just like they themselves didn't believe so at first. It has taken me allday to finish this story and I can honestly say i'll be re reading it in the near future. :]
OneCertainWraith chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The moment I started this, I couldn't stop reading. It completely enchanted me and I read straight through it. I didn't take a single break. Reading all through the night till 6:30 in the morning was so worth it. You are an amazing writer and you shouldn't ever stop creating works of pure awesomeness such as this one.
rose5936 chapter 30 . 1/1/2013
Wow! Thats story was amazing! I was grinning my face by the end :D and chris smiled! Its a miracle! Your an amazing author and i cant wait to read your next story :)
Avide chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like this story! It made its cliches really work
Lapin chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Cameron is a FABULOUS person. I find myself grinning every time he talks. He's definitely up there on my favorite characters of all time list.
Lapin chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Awesome story so far. Just a thought on the end of the chapter: I was a little confused when you went from Aaron shutting the bathroom door to letting the hot water envelop her. It makes it sound like the tub was already full. It might help if you added the step of turning the water on and adding 'slowly' before envelop.
NightcorexRaver chapter 30 . 12/13/2012
The story progressed slowly, but your style of writing and having had added enough detail and drama was worth the read. I enjoyed that you didn't automatically say 'Oh Matt is already in-love with Aaron and that is why he dislikes her', but instead had actually made the two generally hate each other for reasons that later connected the two together. Having been able to relate to Aaron also was a boost for the story, having been able to know in detail how her home life was and how it effected her attitude and outwards appearance along with her own inner turmoil. I find it an awesome fact you added Matt's point of view on his whole encounters and relationship with each Aaron and Chris. It opened readers up to him, let them understand him in his actions and feelings toward the two blares. Even though he was distant, guarded and rude to keep up appearances and hide his feelings I like him. As for the other character's: Chris seeing him in both Matt's and Aaron's eyes had helped in understanding him. Aaron and Chris' mother reminded me too much of my mother...Yeah, I felt an intense rage with her automatically. Alyssa, plain and simple, I didn't like her for the facts that she wanted friends yet didn't want to open up to the people willing to be there for her, as for Cameron... He wasn't really ever rude to Aaron and was the first of the higher people to befriend her and, in falling for Alyssa, not care what others' opinions where of him. You might be wondering why I'm pointing out these bits of things and I'll tell you the reason is that by pointing out what I enjoyed about your story will help you know that, while their are minor flaws, there are things that you needed worry about fixing.
1,936 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »