Reviews for Opposite Ends of The Spectrum
The Beauty of Lies chapter 30 . 1/16/2013
I'm not a person who says cuss words often but I read the last line and said fuck! And why?

I'm going to miss your characters... Their dramas, their breakdowns, Cameron's awesomeness and Tommy being an innocent and rather free spirit. I'm going to wander about my school wondering how Matt would act and how interesting my classes would be with Aaron talking to the substitute the way she did in the first chapter. You made these guys real, and it was painful. And amazing to read, because usually, the "loser" girl and "awesome" guy don't get along at all and then it just happens out of nowhere. You weaved a dramatic, dramatic storyline and didn't plant it in any reader's head that Matt and Aaron would someday be anything but enemies. Just like they themselves didn't believe so at first. It has taken me allday to finish this story and I can honestly say i'll be re reading it in the near future. :]
OneCertainWraith chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The moment I started this, I couldn't stop reading. It completely enchanted me and I read straight through it. I didn't take a single break. Reading all through the night till 6:30 in the morning was so worth it. You are an amazing writer and you shouldn't ever stop creating works of pure awesomeness such as this one.
rose5936 chapter 30 . 1/1/2013
Wow! Thats story was amazing! I was grinning my face by the end :D and chris smiled! Its a miracle! Your an amazing author and i cant wait to read your next story :)
Avide chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I like this story! It made its cliches really work
Lapin chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
Cameron is a FABULOUS person. I find myself grinning every time he talks. He's definitely up there on my favorite characters of all time list.
Lapin chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Awesome story so far. Just a thought on the end of the chapter: I was a little confused when you went from Aaron shutting the bathroom door to letting the hot water envelop her. It makes it sound like the tub was already full. It might help if you added the step of turning the water on and adding 'slowly' before envelop.
NightcorexRaver chapter 30 . 12/13/2012
The story progressed slowly, but your style of writing and having had added enough detail and drama was worth the read. I enjoyed that you didn't automatically say 'Oh Matt is already in-love with Aaron and that is why he dislikes her', but instead had actually made the two generally hate each other for reasons that later connected the two together. Having been able to relate to Aaron also was a boost for the story, having been able to know in detail how her home life was and how it effected her attitude and outwards appearance along with her own inner turmoil. I find it an awesome fact you added Matt's point of view on his whole encounters and relationship with each Aaron and Chris. It opened readers up to him, let them understand him in his actions and feelings toward the two blares. Even though he was distant, guarded and rude to keep up appearances and hide his feelings I like him. As for the other character's: Chris seeing him in both Matt's and Aaron's eyes had helped in understanding him. Aaron and Chris' mother reminded me too much of my mother...Yeah, I felt an intense rage with her automatically. Alyssa, plain and simple, I didn't like her for the facts that she wanted friends yet didn't want to open up to the people willing to be there for her, as for Cameron... He wasn't really ever rude to Aaron and was the first of the higher people to befriend her and, in falling for Alyssa, not care what others' opinions where of him. You might be wondering why I'm pointing out these bits of things and I'll tell you the reason is that by pointing out what I enjoyed about your story will help you know that, while their are minor flaws, there are things that you needed worry about fixing.
now2never chapter 16 . 12/9/2012
Hey, I really like your story. It's addicting but I noticed a few problems. You've mentioned a couple of times Aaron trying to maintain calamity, which basically means misfortune or disaster and I don't think that's what you meant. Also, in the chapter that Aaron's mother kicked her out of the house, you said that her eyes were blue just like Aaron's. In one of the previous chapters when Aaron was watching Chris sleep, she said that their hair and eyes were the same brown color. Just thought I'd mention it.
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 30 . 12/4/2012
Wow! I read this whole story over just two days and I have to say, it was GREAT! It was also different than other stories like, maybe slightly darker if that makes sense. I also liked that it took awhile for the guy to express his feelings for the girl he once hated. Ahhhh! Loved it so much :)
Mazarine chapter 30 . 12/4/2012
great story loved it and sorry about that plagiarizing :( thumbs up tho!
Kathleen1533 chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
Honestly, I love this story, L-O-V-E it. it was amazing!
Sweets5236 chapter 30 . 11/16/2012
Your character development was amazing, great job :)
Life'sInevitable chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I hope to one day be as good of a writer a you are. I adore this story and am only through the second chapter. keep up the good work, And please keep writing. :)
BeesBee chapter 30 . 11/4/2012
Oh my baby sweet jesus lord holy god mighty powerful poseidon-

A-MA-ZING!

Just, everything in this.. The realistic build up of the romantic feelings, the fights, the problems, drama, drugs, bits of random fluff! I just absolutely, without a doubt LOVED it! Read it all in one go and I can promise with my hand over my heart that I will definitely read it again. So glad I stumbled upon this story :-) Thank you for writing it!
nishaptl88 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. Everything was well written . i really liked Mathew , even though he was cold person i thought he really cared about Aaron. I'm happy they were together. They had real chemistry between them. I thought Mathew caring about his little brother was cute!
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »