Reviews for The Nameless Story of a Boy and Girl
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
cant wait for more!
BWeep chapter 9 . 5/13/2008
To cool!

So random and hilarious..great job you guys!

Write more )
ImaginaryGirlChild chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
Hey,

So yeah, I definately love this story. The characters, I think, are really well formed. I can't wait to read more.
narcotic bunny slippers chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
this story is amazing! Its so cute and heart wrenchingly weird. keep the oddness alive!
totallyinspired chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
haha read this on NEStitch's page. gotta tell you its hilarious! love it, update soon!

xoxo
ImaginaryGirlChild chapter 7 . 1/9/2008
Ack! I don't know what it is about this story but it's just so deliciously cute. I think the characters are, so far, well formed, and I just can't wait to read more.

Keep it up.
its raining purple elephants chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
This chapter officially rocks the poka-dot socks. Relient K's 'The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything' is one of the funniest songs ...ever 'and I've never painted daises on a big red rubber ball' haha. (unfortunately the veggie tales version isnt as good) but everyone loves a good old awkward silence, made me want to do the awkward turtle. *gives muffin of awesomeness*
ImaginaryGirlChild chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
Hey, I really like this story, not gonna lie, you've got my interest and that's kind of hard to do. Seriously, I wanna read more of this, so, if you guys write more to this, please post it.
its raining purple elephants chapter 2 . 10/26/2007
I really like this so far. Cant wait for more
kiiwiikraze chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
sounds good so far,

"Yeah...I'm talkin' full-blown bat shit."

XD what a way to call someone nuts XD