Reviews for Emerald Eyes
Point Zero chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I liked it. It flowed nicely. I'm bored so i'm reviewing things.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Great poem. I love the rhyming in the second stanza. The concept and your wording compliment eachother beautifully. Awesome work, keep writing!
i'd delete this if possible chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Hmm. I like this a lot. Especially the last stanza because it sounds like something I would do. "my heart's the biggest enemy you've ever/tried—don't fight it, you can win in defeat." I really like that line too. Except the way I relate to it is like I'm talking to myself about the whole identity/sexuality issue in my life. Like maybe if I just give up fighting with myself, wave the white flag of surrender, then I'll find something, I'll 'win in defeat.' I guess I could be considered the girl who is described as the "fighter, but you fight against yourself."

Anyway. Enough rambling, right? I really like this. You may say that you're not much of a poet, but this is really good. :)

Oh, and hey, you're definitely not the only one who reads profile pages (especially femslashy ones). :)
ExtraIceCream chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I've had this feeling before.. you really did well putting it into words, I've been trying for a long time and could never do it myself. Good job. :D