Reviews for Chronicles of the Red Sea
Melissa Norvell chapter 9 . 3/31/2008
I had quite a few chapters to read since my last update and I'm glad that they were short so I could catch up easily. I'm very pleased with the storyline so far! I'm wondering what will happen now that the dark lord is in the picture.
pasify chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
Whoa...scary part is here. Finally meeting the most powerful one among the Lords. Hey, believe it or not, even if it's just a short chapter, I say you are good at your suspense and it makes the whole thing interesting. I have totally no complaints.
Erick100 chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
It's definitely better than the last chapter you wrote, well in my opinion. You were more descriptive, which I definitely liked. Very mysterious with the whole, only-I-saw shadow.
pasify chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Wow. This chapter is really mysterious. Nice!
Erick100 chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
Good chapter but uh...don't ya think it's short? I easily read it in less than two minutes. You should develop more dialogue. For example, Shuishi (i think that's how you spell it) could have explained more to her about the lords. Also, you put that the girl didn't care. But at the end she seems pretty concerned with finding her mother's killer. That was a mistake a lot of people can do. Another note, all you mostly put is dialogue, but I bet that it'd be even more interesting if you were more discriptive. What was the air in the forest like? How did she feel after that nightmare? What about describing the forest around them? In my opinion a good story is one that you could imagine yourself inside it, being a part of their dialogue and being able to imagine how they felt. Take that into consideration.
pasify chapter 6 . 12/10/2007
Another good chapter. Please continue. It's full of suspense and excitement. Keep it up. Try lengthening your story. From what I can gather, I think the Lord that killed Saya's mother is the guy starring into the basin but you didn't tell what Lord he is. Fire?
pasify chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Sorry, I meant good. Haha... I just didn't know you are so, well, good? You really suprise me. I'm adding your story to my fav stories list and you to my fav authors list. Way to go!
pasify chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
Ahh! It's so god and interesting! Can't wait for the next chapters. Great job!
Melissa Norvell chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
Another fantastic chapter! Great job!
Erick100 chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
Wow, that chapter was good. So mysterious and entertaining at the same time. It was kinda short, though.
Melissa Norvell chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Good chapters. I had to read two to catch up but it was worth it. Thank for the wonderful read.
Erick100 chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
wow really good writing. It goes at a good rate which makes it easily understandable and interesting. Nice job! I also like how you express their emotions. What about his leather belt, huh? haha.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This was a decent first chapter. I hope the future ones get longer. The only part that irked me was the character describing herself. Usually in a POV the character would not ask and answer a question like that. I found it a little awkward. Other then that you have a decent story here. I'll be back for future chapters.

If you'd like, you can feel free to read some of my works.