Reviews for Skeletal Dance
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Wow that is so beautiful. You have a way with words.

I would love opinions from a writer like yourself on my work! I would really appreciate it.
miscellanea chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I was going to point out my favorite parts, but all of the parts are my favorite parts. Really good.
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
So grotesque yet beautiful. I loved the first stanza the most.
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Very eerie...nice job.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
The imagery that you use to discribe the physicality of this person is harsh, even ugly at times, but I think that that lends to the overall feeling of true self beneath the exterior of skin-feel of this poem. It's a powerful metaphor for anything in life, and you do well to take it on here. I think that my favorite stanza is the one that begins 'without lips, I'm kissing' really well done with this, reading your work always makes me happy. Keep up the good work.

Much love,

Juliet.
DiaRose chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Absolutely dazzlingly amazingly beautiful, and original. So perfectly individual... I really love this.

Love,

Dia
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
konban wa

This poem was so... COOL! There's just no other word to describe it. :D It just had beautiful imagery, etc, etc, etc. I could go on about all the awesome parts of this poem, but I've sort of got things to do. :P Let's see... before I go, I'll just tell you my favorite line. Easier said than done, of course, since I loved most of them.

"Unzipping my skin from my fingertips," I guess is the one I would choose if I had to narrow it down to a grand total of one.

Zaijen

-Shan-
the face in the window chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
So many awesome lines. You have so much skill.

Rowan.

(Eek. I updated. You should go look. xD)
the Stranger in the moonlight chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
This was absolutely briiliant! Such a unique and ringing thought! I really liked these two lines

"I’m dancing in my skeleton

Tiptoe tapping away from reality"

the best of the whole poem. Keep writing!

the Stranger in the moonlight