Reviews for Moving
Rosedreamer101 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
haha, i guess their sexual frusteration took the best outta them
Rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
OHH ! good job ! but i dont think sex would keep him from going ...
FallingSnow0 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
O...m...g...(falls over)
Fayre Meira chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
my favourite out of all your stories
Islaa chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
ok i only now realised that i have R&R 3 of your stories already...hehehe...

loved this story when i first read it but couldn't be bothered reviewing...so i am now... good storyline for a short story. The pace and spelling/grammar were perfect.

can't really say anything bad about it

please get back to me

Hopscotchflux

email:
queen-of-armbands chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
awesomeical!
queen-of-armbands chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
love it!
secret angel on the swing chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
this isnt just a review for this story. but more like for all your stories... the pattern seems to be the same. the first of your stories i read was lost tie and it turned me on big time. but then i read every thing else and they all seem the same to me. maybe you should vary them up more...?
CuteCarlyGirl89 chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Oh, I liked it. I forgot there was going to be a second chap to this. Great work!
iHeartache chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Not to sound like a perv, but that was AMAZING! The best sex scene I have ever read so far.
Hinata Andersen chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Can you make more lemons pwease? I thought it was

good.
outsidersgirl chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
that was good
beeyouteefull chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
He better not leave! Add another chapter-make it a happy ending-do what you do best...Can't wait for the nest chapter.
SapphireAngel2900 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
What do you mean this wasn't one of your best ones? I loved it! Please make another chapter
phelps112 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
well it would be nice to find out if he does leave, or if they just have a one night stand, and that's it. However, that's just my opinion, and me wanting a second chapter.