Reviews for Tsurugi: Tsubasa no Gedatsu
SharkWeek chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Oh man, this was such a great story! It deserved 100 reviews, that's for sure. I'm going to read sacrifice one day, too. Awesome job.
SharkWeek chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
This story is long. An actual two partner. I'm going to keep reading to see what happens.
SharkWeek chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Another dark and sad chapter. I really liked this one, though. Its actually hard to really pick one story I like more than the others.
SharkWeek chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
This was so sad. It made me cry. I'm glad the man can rest now but...uh so sad.
SharkWeek chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
This chapter was short, but cute. So far, I love it.
SharkWeek chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Its not boring. I like the observations that the angel makes. I agree with a ton of stuff he thought about the world. This story is so cool.
SharkWeek chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I am reading this before sacrifice since sacrifice is long. So far I really like it. It has a nice start.
SuddenlySunday chapter 7 . 1/5/2015
This had a nice, peaceful ending. Tsurugi had a nice trip to earth and he got to witness many magical, hopeful things. All in all this was a great experience. I loved it.
SuddenlySunday chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Zia's tale was cool and I love how this chapter has a more religious feel to it. It's hard to believe that this story is almost over. All of the things I've read by you are so good. Once I start reading them, I can't put them down.
SuddenlySunday chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
This was definitely an odd, yet interesting chapter. Yagyu and Chicharu's relationship was deep, symbolic and the concept of him consuming her ashes is something I've never seen before in a story. I applaud you for making such unique things concepts.
SuddenlySunday chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Holy cow, this chapter actually made me cry. I ended up feeling so bad for that poor man. This story can move me, sort of like how Toxic Butterflies did, but not in the same kind of way. This story has feel good and emotional value and it hits you in the face with it's realism.
SuddenlySunday chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
I really loved this chapter, and so far it's probably my favorite one. I have to say that it's cool how all of these stories don't seem connected, and yet they are. This story is really nice, and it's chapters like this that really captivate me.
SuddenlySunday chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Tsurugi is definitely learning about all of the cruelties that humans have. Your portrayal of society is accurate, and I have to think if there are angels on this earth that this is probably what they must feel like witnessing it.
SuddenlySunday chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Aw, the poor angel. I feel so bad for him. This story definitely has a sad beginning. I hope things will get better for him in later chapters.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
This was a nice ending to a sweet story! This is one of my favorites so far!
109 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »