Reviews for The Elusives
rosieroo chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
oh this sounds good! whos laney?
Stoked Is Rad chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Julie! I totally forgot entirely about this story. Haha. Which kind of sucks because I love it. I hope you get back to updating it more than once a year. :) And I had to go back to the last chapter to figure out what was happening, and I saw that it said it was a week before your birthday. Well, right now is a week before mine. :) Haha. I'm trying to finish something so I can post it on my birthday, since I haven't updated in months. Laziness and writer's block. Ugh. Anyway, I still love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Natalie. PS - Shadow is adorable.
Bella Sangue chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
Grr, cliffy! Update soon please. Good story, I'm not sure about the title, though.
Emo-Shadow-14 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I really love this kinda reminds me of Midnighters its a really good book. Well if you can update soon.
EverythingWeHad chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Bahahah! I can't help it. All your stories are just too gosh darn good for me! Update? (: And When's your birthday?
Stoked Is Rad chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
Loved it! Of course, I mean, you did write it. Haha. It's been so long, hasn't it? I can't wait for the next chapter. I always told you that Shadow was my favorite and that hasn't changed. He's too adorable for his own good. Natalie.
Cass Boothe chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
I look forward to reading more.
Cass Boothe chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
"The clouds were a grayish color, giving off a mood of unhappiness which is just what Kailey Stormbridge was feeling."

This sentence is a bit awkward. You might want to try something more along the lines of..

"The low hanging clouds perfectly paralleled Kailey Stormbridge's dark and somber mood."

...Or some variant of that sentence structure. I think it would work well with that paragraph.
Tears of Trees chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
liked the chapter. It was mean of you to show us the flashback and then cut out what she had said to them. :( its upsetting :(
DarlingYou'reNothing chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
It remindes me of the book Midnighters. Ever read it?

I was laughing through the whole conversation with shadow and Kailey. That got me a few wierd looks from my relatives,too. :D

Please update it 'cus I wanna see what happens!

-Dew
Tears of Trees chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
the story seems sort of funny. Gosh from what I heard from Kailey's mind and what I can piece together what Shadow said i feel sorry for Zoey. She might of been scared for life right then and there. Great story so far.
not.a.spoiled.brat chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
man shadow really is horny!lol. anyways what is it that they see this little girl crying in the woods? well i really like this chapter keep up the good work and hope you update zander and zoe really like each other? i thought zander was going to like kailey. hmpht. well yeah please update soon.
Stoked Is Rad chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Haha. Care to elaborate on some of Shadow's dirty thoughts? I'd LOVE to know what your perverted mind came up with. Haha. I still freaking love this story. It's probably the best one so far, as far as your stories go. Keep it up! I must know what happens next. I'm literally on the edge of my seat...and if I don't scoot back soon, I'll fall off. Natalie.
Singers To The Back chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
O ONE OF THOSE MAGICAL CHARACTER PERSON THINGYS ?
Stoked Is Rad chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
AHH! I've been waiting for this! Haha. I'm reading this from Nicole's laptop, so let's try to make this short and sweet, okay? I LOVED it! I knew I would, but it's going better than I could have imagined. Now, if only you can finish it in a month, that is the real question. Natalie.