Reviews for The Perfect Guy
Belle chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
This is fantastic, and so well written please update i really want to read more!
AutumnMorning chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
I love this so much so far! Please keep going!

What I particularly like is how the whole story is told (so far) from Tara's POV. Writing it from one POV must be a challenge. AND it's got us all itching to know what Brandon is REALLY feeling! I'm suspicious!

Update soon!
The Latest Plague chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
wow... this is really good. i love it. i am going to add you to my C2 :)
glamoureste chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
AW... this is so cute!

My favorite scene was the bathroom.

It was hilarious!

:]

UPDATE QUICKLY!
amber chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
love it love it love it!

please continue!
Jammy Jam Jam chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Hi, just stumbled upon this story, and I really hope you'd continue! I love it so far!
Logan Lover chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Wow, I just HAD to give a review.

Although the storyline is an enormous cliche, how you go about telling the story is NOT. I really like that.

I also like that Brandon & Tara do not hug/kiss on the cheeks or whatever often. Most best friends falling in love story feature a pair that kisses/hugs/tickles often, and that just feels wrong.

So, props to you, u.f.! I shall be keeping a lookout for this story. It has unbelievable potential, and YOU have unbelievable potential. Well done!
Pione chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Oh! I love love love your story! :)
Core Satiated chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
If you keep writing chapters like this, I will follow this story until the end, no matter how long it takes!

The bathroom scene was so HOT... This tension is euphorically killing me!

LOVE it!
curious.soul chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Great story!

Cliche storyline of "best friends in love" but written WELL which makes all the difference!
Ferrie chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
OMGOSH. You are like, the awesomest person ever!

I wrote a review to you hours ago, and you posted a new chapter 2 hours after that? Thank you so much! AND HAHA! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Now, I've gotten that out of the way - OMGOSH. You are like, the awesomest person ever! Hehehehe.

This chapter is so god! And longer than the previous ones. Definitely worth the wait. I do hope you won't keep us waiting for too long the next time though.

Okay, now on to the real review:

- I loved how Brandon and Tara met. I'm really a sucker for childhood stories, really! I really liked the line about the stupid bow on her head. Made me giggle for some reason haha

- The ladybird bit! Hilarious!

- Love love LOVE the banter between the two - so cute!

- Liked how Brandon was telling her not to trust him, even though he's her best friend - that really shows that he's attracted to her in THAT way.

- I like Jen!

- Ooh, the Mr Man and Little Miss tees! They're all the rage now, it seems!

In conclusion, loved this chapter to bits, will reread over and over, possibly. Simply cannot wait for the next chapter!

PS: Pmed you, hope you don't mind!
Katt chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
Please continue i!

I love it~~
Ferrie chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
Okay, i had to review anonymously bc FP wouldn't let me review again.

So. Are you going to post a new chapter any time soon? I've been waiting for ages for a new chapter, but it seems like it's never gonna come. Just so you know, my birthday's coming soon, and it's be an awesome present if you could post a new chapter soon.

I really hope you haven't given up on this story, cuz it seems to have so much potential, and I like everything you write!

Please!

(I hope you didn't fall sick or anything like that though)

Love,

Ferrie
Angel of Ink chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
I like it. Update or else. :D
Core Satiated chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Oh, yeah! This is absolutely awesome. It took me a while to finally get to the update, but I hope that you have been using your time wisely, and writing the next chapter.

You know how when people are always in good moods on Fridays, with the anticipation of a fun, relaxing weekend ahead of them? Sometimes that Friday Anticipation is a better feeling than the actual weekend...and that is just what this story is. I almost hope that the "weekend" takes its time getting here...
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »