Reviews for The Perfect Guy
Ferrie chapter 3 . 11/27/2007
I totally noticed that you didn't update over the weekend, and I must say that I'm very disappointed. I thought that you might be one of those authors who would actually update when they promise to.

But well. I'll still be waiting, and I still can't wait for your next update.

UPDATE SOON!

(okay, I totally copypasted that, but that doesn't mean it was less sincere, I promise lol)
Alison chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
Hurrah! Finally a new best-friends-falling-in-love cliche that's actually worth reading. I was hooked right from the prologue, and was so sad and disappointed when I realised there wasn't a next chapter to read after the third (second?). But I see that you don't have a thing against updating every week or so, so I shall patiently wait for the next chapter.

Also, I read the extra notes for The Perfect Guys, and I'm just so amused by the different scenarios you thought up. But I'm quite wary of the fact that you don't have an actual story plotted all out. But I shall have faith in you (:

In case I haven't said it enough, I simply cannot wait for your next update.

Your loyal fan,

Alison
wantyoutoknow chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
Fantastic! I can't wait for more!

Oh btw, i think you made the right choice in subtly adding in physical descriptions of the characters. i have no idea what i was thinking about when i asked you to do that haha.

Please update soon.
Ferrie chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
YAY a chapter (sorry, i'm very slow). such an awesome chapter, i simply can't wait for the next one.

please update soon, and i'll worship the ground u stand on. seriously.

Ferrie
jumpiee chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
Great chapter, please update soon with more. I'm dying to see what happens next!
kissme 3 chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
Great update!

This is getting more and more exciting, I\'m so glad!

It\'s so obvious that Brandon already loves her! And I liked that he was a sucker for her pretty face :3

WOOHOO TITANIC is like, the awesomest movie to watch with a guy you like, especially when he knows when to pass the tissue box to you!

Please update soon!
a fan chapter 2 . 11/17/2007
HAH! I bet Tara actually thought that Jen was talking about Brandon at first.
Crystalina chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
AWESOME STORY!

I'm loving it so far, keep it up
fallinginlove chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
BRILLIANT CHAPTER!

I seriously cannot wait for your next update :D

And I like Brandon quite a bit now. Now I kinda not want James to come and intrude XD

But oh well, I trust you. I'll wait (impatiently) for your next chapter.

ps. Tara's hilarious!
heidingaway chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
Love the chapter! Write soon~~

-Faded and Forgotten
Jaeiyola chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
Ah, I'm loving this story. Brandon and Tara seems like the perfect couple. Can't wait to see how it'll play out.

Next update soon, please!
fallinginlove chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
What is that "brightly-lit room, a blanket, and a pair of big brown eyes staring into hers" thing about? It's definitely about Brandon and Tara cuz you mentioned his brown eyes. Tell us more!

I like that you're making this pretty realistic. I don't have an opposite sex best friend, but even so I can imagine how annoying it would be to have one - cause everyone would forever be asking "Are you REALLY just friends?" and so on. Kudos to you for that.

And poor Miss Gorgeous Blonde. Well, fine, not really. XD

And I loved the mention of Titanic. It has got to be my favourite movie ever.

And oh, the mention of GUILT on Brandon's face? I have an inkling - he did the whole avoiding thing on purpose right? Or am I still thinking too much?

UGH, a cliffie. Well, actually, not really but it feels like a cliffie.

Now I'll do what everyone does when they like a story -

UPDATE SOON! AND I'D LOVE YOU FOREVER!

This story is fast becoming one of those stories I REALLY look forward too.

Your fan,

fallinginlove
Farah Diyanah chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
Awesome story! Tara sounds hilarious.

and Brandon? Gosh..

If I had a penny every time a guy was that nice to me

as he is to her.. well I'd be broke P

Update soon )
kiss me 3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
oh, i like best friends falling in love stories. i hope you'll update really soon
JANNAH chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
Hi, I like your story so far. Please update soon!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »