Reviews for The Perfect Guy
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Hi, I like this so far. I hope you update soon.
Ferrie chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Excellent prologue! It reeled me right in!

I'm going to read the next chapter now :D
Crystalina chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
i love your name!

and this chapter was good, please update soon!
Crystalina chapter 1 . 11/11/2007

This is a very good prologue!
mynameisgerl chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
pls pls write more! and soon!

i love it so far!

bye!
wantyoutoknow chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
i really like this, please write more! and could you add descriptions on what the characters look like please?

Update soon!
Core Satiated chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
OK, I'm hooked. I'm having a little writer's block, and found this while fishing for something interesting. I'll tell you, I didn't think that I would get into a romance, but you write the characters so well and the romantic static between Brandon and Tara keeps growing. It's almost as if you can see it playing out, but the satisfaction won't be "if" it happens(it's alost obvious that it WILL), just the enjoyment of HOW it leads up to the connection. I'm hoping that there's a few more layers of their relationship to reveal before they get together. Don't let it happen too soon!

I love this!
fallinginlove chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Oh silly me!

I didn't see that you updated with the next chapter already XD

Okay, honestly, I don't like Brandon very much for now. Why? Because he reminds me of my ex boyfriend, hahahha. But granted, my ex-bf WAS very charming and popular, which was the problem!

Okay, sorry, I'm rambling.

Just a question: Is that James Tucker going to appear in the next chapter, or in the subsequent chapters? 'Cause actually, I find him interesting, and I sense something amiss - like maybe he DID like Tara? Haha, am I just thinking too much?

Oh well. Please update soon!
fallinginlove chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Hi!

This is really short, yet very very effective XD

Good job, and I can't wait for more!
jumpiee chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Hi! I'm liking this story so please keep writing :D There can never be too many best friends stories XD

jumpiee
heidingaway chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Yay! I love it! Keep them coming xD

-Faded and Forgotten
jessica chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
Well, sorry I have nothing much to say since this was a rather filler-ish chapter. But.

Is James Tucker going to be a permanent fixture? Is he going to appear at all? Because I like love triangles, kinda. XD

And Brandon sounds cool. I'd love to see more sides of him though. Feel like I don't really know him, which is okay for now since this is only the second chapter.

Oh, and I like the last line. XD So Tara's falling in love with Brandon already?

Please update soon! I can't wait to get really into this story.

love, jessica.
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
great chapter...I like it so far...cant wait to read more!
jessica chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
HAHA! She sounds just like me!

I fall in love super easily too, and always with arrogant guys XD

"Now, three months later, she wished she had never listened to him."

Oo-er.

More more more pretty please?

love, jessica.
heidingaway chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Aww this was so short! Well, I hope you write soon!

-Faded and Forgotten