Reviews for Searching
mmmmmmmm chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I feel bad because I have this on my favorites list but I've failed to ever review it. I feel like I'm cheating you. and it's immensely beautiful but I feel like I don't have anything very coherent to say about it. so I think I'll just say this is beautiful and lovely and yeah. amazing. so many gorgeous images and just a perfect flow. wonderful writing.
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
konban wa

Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Beautiful. So... poetic for lack/want/need of a better term. The imagery here was to die for; I wish I could have even half your talent. :D You're absolutely amazing. This is amazing. It's so mind-blowingly beautiful that I can't even think coherently enough to give you a decent review. For that I'm sorry. :(

*adds to favs*

Zaijen

-Shan-

P.S: *adds to author alert*
she smolders chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Reading this makes me feel like I know the boy too. There's os much depth in this poem.
t-t-t-ouch chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow, another stunning work.

I love your writing.
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
There are so many things that were perfect about this poem, I cannot even describe it. I would have to sum it up by saying I love the way you manipulated words and concepts.

'Someone once told me that you sell the best hope, Cheap and uplifting.' Interesting way to compare hope to a drug.

'but your words fell around me like autumn' - lovely imagery, I can really picture soft leaves falling in this line.

The entire third stanza was brilliant; first the air wrappiing around the boy physically, then around his words. (For some reason, the word bubblewrap comes into my head.)
Weed In The Rose Garden chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
This really is amazing, the writing is beautiful and very smooth. Keep it up!