Reviews for One Summer
Cynion chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
once again, you made me so disappointed!

JUST WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER,WOMAN?

ok sorry just had to do that. i seriously should look out for story statuses before i start reading :S

so this chapter was pretty confusing, but i guess that's to be expected. i didn't really glean much except that sophie's a courier (is that like a camp instructor?) and she used to be a camper? and that fergal (and the rest) were with her two years ago, and that fergal, with his copper-tinted hair, left angry.

despite my confusion, i do think this is well-written, and could definitely be worked on and improved as the story moves along. it's sad to see that you seem to have abandoned this story without even trying.

would love to see more from you!

x
anaa chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS STORY!
summerlovelove chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Hi, I'm wondering if you're abandoning this story. Cuz i dun think you should. i love summerlove stories *points to name*

pls update soon!
unknown chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
please update!
unknown chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
So far, this isn't on par with the rest of your work. But I think it really has the potential to turn out really good.

I hope you won't give up on this story so soon. Perhaps you should focus more on The Perfect Guy (which I love btw) and then when you're done with that, you should try getting back into this?

Just a suggestion :D

From a loyal reader.
Ferrie chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Oh, I read your profile and you said you might not update this?

Please do, I see so much potential. I don't quite get some things but I'm sure you could clear them up for me if you tried?

Pretty please!
jessica chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Hmm, this isn't at all confusing for me. I think I understood.

The guy with the copper curls glinting in the sun (nice imagery btw!) is this Fergal dude right? And I take it that Sophie and Fergal parted ways on bad-ish terms, and that was the reason why he wouldn't look at her while he was on the jeep home?

And forgive the stupid question but - what's a courier? Is that like a camp instructor?

Or and another question: this camp, Suncampers, is for families? Not just kids?

And Sean, Peter, Gus - are they triplets?

Please please please write more? I'm so curious about what happened the summer two years ago!

love, jessica.
heidingaway chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
I liked it; I hope you'd write again soon!

-Faded and Forgotten
Weed In The Rose Garden chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
I think it's a good, start; but yes, sorry, a little confusing. I hope you add on though, I want to see where it's going.