Reviews for A Train to Nowhere
Moonpig123 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Wow.

That was disgusting, vile and grotesque-and I loved it.

Your descriptions are very detailed, and you nailed the claustrophobia of being 'absorbed' by the train. The D-Ranger sounds like one hard bastard...

Great job. I will be reading more of your work if it is anything like this, my friend.
Michael Panush chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Oh god. Dick-Train was excellently described and the cowboy/kidney stone was well done as well. This story made my skin crawl and gave me a good desire to puke. Very well done, excellent body horror, and I look forward to reading more of your stories. I just hope they've got less dick-trains.
ZirDanger chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This is a wicked good horror, but I thought you might want to hear a wee suggestion of mine to make it better. Though of course it's a great idea and bizzare and what is here is well written, I think if you added a little more human emotion or described the feelings of the lost soul in a bit of your horrifying detail then it would be made even more frightening, because the situation is so bizzarre and unfamiliar. Some very realistic events, if merely described, can be frightening without a character and his thoughts, but this I think could use the human emotion to add a level of familiarity. Other than that I think this is a great fleshy Lovecraft-esque horror tale, kudos.
Kent Edwins chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Some annoying typos and some tense issues near the end (not a very smooth transition from one tense to another but good idea). Otherwise, good story. Not everyday does one read about this kind of train. Reminds me of that weird train from Final Fantasy 6, just much more disgusting!
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
:blink:

Well, that was a trip and a half.

The imagery was very vivid in its disturbing qualities, and quite chilling in its grotesque surrealism.

It was like reading a hybrid of a Dali and a Hieronymous Bosch.

Nice.

Erisah

p.s. seeing as I'm nearly finished my exams, I'm going to soon get time (hopefully) to read your book... I'll drop you a review or eight when I get there.
Kreen chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
You, friend, are one sick bastard.