Reviews for The Other One
Hysterical Smiles chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
Dudddeee! Where's the last chapter?! I couldn't stop reading and then it just ended :( I enjoyed this story a lot, I just wish you posted the last chapter!
anagirl chapter 24 . 5/16/2012
I THOUGHT YOU SAID THERE WAS ONE CHAPTER LEFT! CAN'T YOU WRITE ONE STINKING CHAPTER! I WANNA READ THIS!
Auta chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very, very good. I didn't notice any mistakes at all in the first chapter, and I like Alexa. She's very real, as is her sister, however Sawyer is real in the extremely crappy way. I'm glad to have finally found a good story!
Evie Siri chapter 24 . 9/26/2009
luv this story!
Imagination's Dust chapter 24 . 12/24/2008
I'd like to say that there's not a lot of stories on here that I can't criticize.

At first, I'd say that Alexa was an idiot. But then I understand the whole "spotlight deal" XD. I guess in some twisted way, it made sense. Although I don't see how she could ever love Rob. o_O

Luke's personality - and name - reminded me of one of my own characters. XD I love his selfless side, even if he can be an ass. XD I liked the parallel stories running alongside Alexa's own.

In short, excellent story, with no criticism. The characters were 3D and very likable.

-HT
XxTheSoNotMainStreamxX chapter 24 . 8/8/2008
Holy crap I haven't been on here in ages. I wuz grounded. Geez I really can't get enough of this story. Although I screamed when it said 'permantant' I thought it said 'pregnat'
ileum chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Heh, he just called her any name beginning with A. T'was funny.

And I don't get why you put the '...' in front of your paragraphs sometimes.
ileum chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
The middle child. :)

Hah, that's so right. Old one -seems- mature and responsible (to parents), middle child is awkwardy and little one is babied. Well, stereotypically, but sounds about right.

And I always leave my ipod on. And it dies...

By the way, Sawyer is delightful.

Anyway, the story's very witty. It's quite funny. And the family relationship's not bad either.

Can't spot anything wrong with your writing so it looks good. (Y)

Nice writing.
awesomelyme chapter 24 . 7/10/2008
Wonderful! It took me a long time to get around to reading it, but it's good.
W-O-W chapter 24 . 7/9/2008
NO DON'T END IT! I CAN'T END! MAKE MORE LIKE THIS! MAKE A SEQUEL! ANYTHING! I LOVE LUKE AND LEXI AND GOTH SAWYER AND CODY! please don't end it for good. (
Plej chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
Really cool read. Love the twin aspect of things it's cool that they are completely different, it's almost as if they were not blood related or anything, like two different worlds, or w/e. Yep gonna keep reading this definately! Peace... PLEJ.
awesomelyme chapter 23 . 6/21/2008
Aw...they're finally friends again. Awesome job.
JessxMassacre chapter 23 . 6/20/2008
oh my gosh you have talent! wow keep writting your amazing, how do you come up with these ideas?
LiterateGuineaPig chapter 23 . 6/20/2008
Yay! You're almost done. I like the twist. I definately wasn't expecting it. Any more unexpected events? They really make the story fn to read.

Great job! I've been a fan snce the start.
Mai-'-Kawaii-'-Ai chapter 22 . 6/9/2008
such a great story, don't want it to end
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »