Reviews for For Three Months Only
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I really like this story so far :) I was wondering if it would get updated? Or was it a sort of one-shot?
Alixermixer chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Oh no, this was starting to get good. Please come back and finish, please!
Random Fan chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
If for some unexplainable reason you were to start this up again, I think I would die from happiness and get the chance to exist again just so I could read this story I REALLY hope you could continue with this story! Even if you rewrite it, if you could keep the same kind of feeling that these two chapters conveyed, I'm sure that many others and I would greatly appreciate it!
The Golden Orchid chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
okay so for some inexplicable reason, this made me cry. and if you don't continue the story, i'll cry harder.
Frenchy chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
It is amazing! I really want you to continue with it. Even though its only two chapters i am kinda hooked.
Klaudiviris chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
nice. I'm curious
mer-person chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
amazing. very cool. definitely continue this.
teasie chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
hello dear :)

I love the wonders of modern technology LOL.

I'm on my itouch right now.

its INSANE I tell u. INSANE heehe

anywho you should update this its realty cute.

I love the reaction she had :D

lol

love you!

glad to know my reviews made you happy snaps!

later!

-teasie
AuraBorealis chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
nice work
AuraBorealis chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
nice work. keep writing
under the bed chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Noo! Stay with the dead guy! The dead guy, Belle, the one with no heart! *cough* That sounds weird, but... I think I only like it coz it reminds me of supernatural. Which is a great show, by the way.
only pretending chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Great work too.

I wonder what will happen next.
only pretending chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Great start!

I love it so far.
MJD chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
i like this. Update, 'kay?
Always Pencil chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Wow! He loves her! I would classify him as a stalker. That's weird buddy. But yeah, is he still nineteen or is he twenty-nine?